CH 61 - WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING !

After Fourth sat in the car and left the school, he quickly got out of his role. He pushed away the hand that was touching his waist and moved away to talk. Мах saw Fourth's actions and immediately got angry and grabbed his chin

"You should remember that you are mine now, resisting is useless."

"If I delete that data, the first person I calculate will be you."

Even though Fourth had his chin squeezed, he still uttered a few distorted sentences cursing him

"A weak omega like you still wants to deal with me, little brother, you overestimate your abilities."

Max raised his voice, he let go of my chin

"Remember tomorrow night, if you don't come, you'll know the consequences."

Fourth pursed his lips tightly, lowered his head, curled his hands into fists and placed them on his knees, shivering

"Let me down here"

Giving an order, Fourth asked him to stop the car, Max just waved lightly to order his junior to stop the car, Fourth then quickly jumped out.

"Tomorrow, remember carefully"

Fourth remained silent, letting Max's voice come from behind him, he walked away from him and ran away, a tear fell, no matter what happens tomorrow, I must get that data. data related to all the fights between Gemini and Pond as well as their company's secret files, Fourth didn't know where he got the secret files from, but I looked at it and it was real data, and Phuwin , Max had prepared a plan to capture his brother, moreover, to use his brother's name to lure Phuwin into a trap. Max wanted to use Phuwin as an experiment, surgically changing pheromones.

Fourth must protect everyone, so I have no choice but to rush into danger myself, accepting that being his lover is Max's plan, leading Gemini to avenge my brother. Fourth was afraid, why didn't he post the data right away and made me suffer? Turns out it was because Max knew Gemini might not be afraid of that data, but he was more afraid of losing me. Max took advantage of this to avenge his brother, and Max also knows that Phuwin loves and pampers him very much, and must have researched him very carefully.

------------------------------

At home, Phuwin was sitting in the middle of the room drinking a cup of hot coffee, thinking about how it was already past noon, why Fourth hadn't come home yet. Just as he was wondering, he heard the door open. Fourth walked in from outside and greeted Phuwin, but not as cheerfully as usual.

"Fourth, what's wrong with you? Your face doesn't look very good?"

"No P', I just came home from a walk so I'm a little tired."

"Then go to your room and rest."

Phuwin saw Fourth's slight nod and then watched him tiredly walk up to the room. Maybe he should cook something nutritious for him later, the omega's body needs a lot more care and attention than an alpha's. Thinking of doing it, Phuwin also started to cook lunch, opened the refrigerator to look for something when he heard the doorbell ring.

Putting a few boxes of food on the stove, Phuwin ran out to see who it was. When he opened the door, he saw Pond. Strange, what was he doing at this hour? While wondering, Pond put a bag of things in front of Phuwin

"My dad told me to bring it to you !"

Actually, dad said it was just an excuse, he wanted to see Phuwin more. When dad told him to bring things to Phuwin, he immediately agreed to go. Without giving Phuwin time to react, he calmly walked into the house to his surprise.