CH 59 - UGLY

The next day, Pond was in an excited mood to go to school, never really thinking about wanting to go to school like today. He asked Gemini yesterday, how Gemini takes care of Fourth, buys cakes and milk, does Phuwin eat those things, comes home from school together, he can do this, go to lunch together, he Can do it too.

Entering school, Pond strolled on the way to Phuwin's class. On the way, he met his juniors. He reached out and took a few bags of cookies from his juniors. He took them and headed straight to Phuwin's class.

Phuwin sat in class. From the moment he entered, he saw his friends around him looking at him with strange eyes. A few people came to ask if Phuwin was really Pond's fiancee. Just like that, they all started to gather closer to ask questions. bothered him until he saw Pond enter. He placed the cake package on Phuwin's table, his decisive movements made everyone look

"Look carefully and don't ask any more questions, Phuwin Tangsakyuen is my fiancee, touching him is like touching me, you know the consequences"

Everyone in this school know that he is the school boss, they would rather bump into someone than the wrong one. This morning, the news of him and Phuwin was discussed very enthusiastically by his classmates. Everyone knew that Phuwin and Pond had had a long-standing enmity. When they met, they were like cats and dogs. Arguing and causing trouble was a normal thing. There was not the slightest bit of harmony. The news that Pond publicly announced that his fiancee was Phuwin shocked everyone. Every student in school knew that the popularity of the two of them was increasing day by day.

"That's enough Pond, you don't have to scare my friend."

Phuwin stopped Pond from being aggressive in his class. If he wanted to assert his sovereignty, he would assert it, so there was no need to make threats like that. Pond regained his breath, borrowed a chair next to Phuwin's desk and sat down

"I bought it for you, remember to eat it"

"Don't buy it for me, I ate at home"

"Then the next day you cook it and bring it to me too"

Pond smiled and asked Phuwin for the meal he cooked, Phuwin didn't say anything, he cooked for Fourth, it's okay to cook more for him. Nodding slightly, Phuwin picked up the bag of cookies and placed them under the table, then looked at him

"You go now"

"You dare chase me?"

Pond raised his voice. Although it wasn't heavy, it was a bit reproachful and a bit whiny. Since when did he become like that?

"Look, none of my friends dare to sit down."

Pond looked around the classroom. When everyone saw him entering the classroom, they automatically stood up and stood in a corner, proactively staying five meters away from him, only daring to stand from afar and watch Pond approach Phuwin. He didn't think much, just tilted his head at Phuwin

"In the future, please keep an eye on Phuwin. If he gets close to anyone, please report it. I will be grateful."

After Pond finished speaking, he turned around and left, leaving Phuwin with a gloomy aura all over his body to look at him, what crazy thing was he saying, I wonder if people would object if he said it. Waiting until Pond left, everyone dared to return to their desks. He also gave a forced smile, bowed his head and apologized to everyone, this Pond made him shy to death.

--------------------------

Pond returned to his classroom, saw Joong sitting thoughtfully, staring at his phone, he approached Joong, knocked on Joong's desk twice. The noise made Joong look up, meeting Pond's gaze

"What are you doing sitting like a log?"

Pond spoke, Joong didn't look at the phone anymore but looked at Pond, saw Pond sit comfortably in his seat before speaking.

"I doubt two years ago dunk had something to do with it."

Pond frowned, hearing Joong's words and immediately wondered

"What's the problem?"

Joong gave Pond a video that had just been sent by his investigator. In the video, Topher left there some time after pushing Dunk inside. As he left, he listened to someone's phone call but it was still unclear. but still no return.

"I just went into that room to check, there is another door inside, leading to another room"

"You mean someone went inside after Topher left?"

"I think so, now if we see what happened in that room, maybe the truth will be clearer, and I suspect Dunk was harmed by someone else."

Pond continued to look at some more video tapes. He discovered that Topher didn't return to that room until five o'clock in the morning, which was extremely puzzling.

"Let me let someone investigate further"

Pond threw the phone back to Joong. He knew a few people who could hack the security system. There were a few tapes in this hotel that were deleted. If they could be restored, maybe they would know the truth.

Joong exited the conversation between him and the investigator and went to his messages with Dunk. He must have texted him a lot, but there was still no response, he I didn't block him, but these messages made him feel even more heartbroken the more he looked at them.

"Ah, do you want to find Dunk? Yesterday I saw Dunk's story. Even though it was blurry, the investigation still found the address."

Pond turned to talk to Joong, Joong knew, he knew that story, the story inserted a very painful song, he replied to the story but he still didn't move anything.

"I think we should investigate the matter clearly. When we know the truth clearly, I will go see Dunk."

Pond didn't say anything more, nodded slightly at him and then returned to his position. He took out his phone and texted Phuwin.

"Come eat with me this afternoon"

(Don't want to, I'll go with Fourth)

"Can you come yourself or should I go to the classroom and look for you?"

(Alright)

Pond felt that Phuwin was good and listened to him. Even though he threatened him a few times, he smiled and was satisfied with his purpose. In one room, there was a heartbroken person and a new lover. sitting together, quietly passing the time in class...