CH 49 - LEAVING

The next morning, Phuwin immediately went to see Nanon to see the situation. Seeing Ohm give him his coat and gently support him, made him look at him with different eyes. But thinking about it, if this damn Ohm hadn't gotten his brother pregnant, Nanon would have had a normal and fulfilling working life. Using the resentment in his heart to ask Ohm's permission, to be polite, Phuwin rushed forward to give Ohm a punch, and conveniently stepped on his leg, making him hug his leg and scream. because of pain. In the end, Nanon had to stop him before Ohm was let go.

Ohm felt that he was lucky to be like that, because through Joong's story, Phuwin even wanted to punch him to death. Pond stood watching Phuwin being violent towards others, his lips twitching a few times. That's good, he's thinking about how interesting it will be for you to officially become the school boss's lover like him, and maybe when he gives birth to a child, his child will probably inherit the same personality as his parents, as cruel as that, no? afraid of anyone?

Pond's train of thought was immediately interrupted because he felt that what he was thinking was nonsense and crazy, he didn't even belong to him yet and he was already thinking about such a distant future. Or is it a one-night stand, marking him and then taking responsibility like Ohm, he's thinking about how to make Phuwin belong to him. This thought of his was immediately pushed away. If he did so, he would be no different than a pervert going against morality.

---------------------------------

Phuwin didn't go to school this morning, so he accidentally missed someone. Dunk went to class today, but he wasn't in the mood to study. He sat at the desk and waited without seeing Phuwin. He texted and got no response. Phuwin's phone when he slipped and fell yesterday was broken so he couldn't be contacted. . Dunk sat for a long time, then stood up and went to the Fourth classroom to ask. He looked inside and saw Gemini bullying him.

It's a bit of an exaggeration to say bullying, it's just that Gemini was sitting on the chair opposite and feeding him rice, the expression on Fourth's face was very strange, he sadly just kept eating everything he fed him, talking. My hand even sneaked into my stomach and rubbed it as if I was full. Fourth looked up at him and whined, begging him not to want to eat anymore. Gemini then stopped and gave him the milk.

Dunk stood from the outside looking in. Thinking about it, it was very similar to when he and he were still in love, and the image of him sitting next to him feeding him like that, he was really very happy. Dunk shook his head slightly to dispel the thoughts that were appearing. Seeing that Fourth had just discovered him standing in front of the door, he waved for her to come out.

Fourth ran out and stood opposite Dunk, leaving Gemini sitting there with his arms crossed, watching.

"P' Dunk, is something wrong?"

"Um...do you know why Phuwin didn't go to school this morning?"

"Ah, yesterday he went to look for P' Nanon, all the way to ChiangMai."

"Why didn't he answer the phone when I called ?"

"P' Phuwin's phone broke down. He called me last night on P'Joong's phone. He said he couldn't come home tonight. He just came back from Chiang Mai this morning, so he probably missed school for a day."

Dunk slowly understood everything Fourth said. He nodded slightly and looked at Fourth. This conversation also included Joong, who went with him yesterday. Dunk stood calmly, feeling ridiculous. He was jealous because Phuwin and Phuwin were probably close friends and even went together to pick up Phuwin's cousin. Dunk didn't want me to think too much, but was he now very close to Phuwin's family, who did he have feelings for, Gaelic or Phuwin.

"Let's go. When Phuwin comes back, say him to find me."

"Yes"

Fourth stood and watched Dunk leave, wondering about something in his head. He had the feeling that something was about to happen, but he couldn't imagine it. Just now Fourth realized that Dunk's eyes looked very sad, sad to the point of despair, maybe because of the other day. Fourth clearly remembered Dunk's stiff face as he lay on the bed, and Topher said a few shady sentences, including half-hidden sentences about two years ago. Two years ago, something happened to P' Dunk. The fact that Dunk suddenly stopped going to school after being arrested until now made Fourth feel very doubtful in his heart, as if there was an empty void inside Dunk's body, a void that no one can currently heal and fill.

----------------------

Dunk walked out of the Fourth building where he was studying, looked up at the sky, today was not sunny, a little cloudy, and windy, a very mild day. Dunk walked step by step to his car, looked back at Chula again, softly said goodbye and drove away.

----------------------

Two days ago, the day Dunk was just rescued from that obsession, returning from the hospital, Dunk locked himself in his room all day and didn't go to school. Avoidance is the current solution to Dunk's feelings.

Sitting quietly in the room, Dunk thought about the image of Joong rushing to save him, lying on the bed without moving but he could hear all the sounds of him hitting and cursing at the other person, he was looking at him until his stomach was tearing up, but Dunk still couldn't escape himself.

When Joong stepped closer and used his sweet voice to comfort him, Dunk looked up at him with pain in his eyes, he awakened his heart, made him feel safe again, he was crying, he saw tears in the corners of his eyes. , a drop of tears fell down, he wanted to reassure him.

The smell of rum radiated from his body, Dunk felt extremely dependent, the smell of alcohol made him cry, he couldn't hold back his emotions and cried, he hugged him, all the way to the hospital he kept holding him like that. , but why didn't you see him when you woke up from the hospital? He had gone somewhere.

Dunk sat on the bed absent-mindedly reminiscing like that, a series of messages were ignored, only replying to a few important people. Downstairs, his mother called out to him and told him there was an unnamed package. Dunk went down to get it, picked it up, and wondered to himself. Opening the letter, his eyes once again trembled with fear and burst into tears. Tears of pain flowed down his cheeks. The photos he took with Topher in that room appeared again with threats.

"Stay away from Joong if you don't want the truth to come out"

It was very similar to the letter from two years ago, but he still didn't know the name of the person who sent this.