CH 43 - THE PERSON WHO WALKS NEXT TO PHUWIN

"P'Phuwin"

After Fourth finished school, he quickly went to find his brother, saw Phuwin sitting in a corner at a table located behind the school, I called his name loudly. Phuwin was staring at the book in his hand, heard the call, so he looked up. Fourth ran over to sit next to him, just put his bag down on the chair and hurriedly put his hand over the books on the table to see.

Thematic books, not, textbooks - lectures, not notes, textbooks, thick - too, you are so sublime. Here, Fourth happily picked up a book for pregnant women and read attentively, which is a sign of pregnant people, what should pregnant women eat, how pregnant people need alpha... Frowning, fast. hand withdraws the right book

"What's the point of reading this fourth"-

Phuwin scolded Fourth for making me squishy, my mouth wide

"I'm an Omega so I can read it, I'll get knowledge"

Receiving Phuwin's but not saying anything, Fourth happily picked up the book and continued reading, I know Phuwin only scolded, but if I'm bland, he also pampers me. Fourth attentively reads and remembers, sometimes even has a surprise expression as if understanding something very interesting

"Brother, I see, very similar to P' Nanon, he also asked to eat two pounds of mango yesterday"

Fourth pointed to the line of pregnant women who like to eat sour

"Nanon?"

As soon as he stopped the sentence, Phuwin and Fourth both heard a voice asking, it's Joong's, he went to see Phuwin today to ask if Dunk went to school, because the damn Pond didn't come to class today, so he probably didn't receive information from his juniors today. Joong sat down on the chair opposite Phuwin's table, then looked at the book the two were holding in their hands.

"Why are you reading this book, is anyone in the house pregnant, or the little father of two..."

"Stop...no..the two of us are enough"-

Phuwin didn't have time to let Joong finish his sentence and blocked his mouth, what did his father mix - he had a baby, just thinking about it would understand how father Earth would cry. Fourth sat next to him, understanding Phuwin's meaning and giggling.

"It's not P', it's P'NANON pregnant"

Fourth sits and explains to Joong the exact pregnant person in this story is Nanon.

"Who is that, do you know the two of you?"

Probably asking like that, if you don't know each other, the two people sitting here mention their names, and use the time to study these three books for what. Phuwin quietly gave him a look of disdain, since when did his best friend ask such stupid questions.

"My cousin, Nanon Korapat Kirdpan"

Phuwin replied briefly, enough to explain to Joong what the relationship between them was. Joong was also surprised when he heard it, he probably rarely interacted with his family in Thailand, so he did not know the presence of this cousin. Joong thought for a while, he kept feeling that he needed to ask something more

"Nannon..."

Joong's voice is as if he is thinking about this name

"How old is he ?, I rarely see you with relatives"

Joong knows that Phuwin is in contact with very few people, and is also discreet about his private life and his family, but recently he suddenly went with Nanon with so much frequency, so he was suspicious.

"He liked to live in Chiang Mai's hometown since childhood, 22 years old this year, just graduated from university, so he came here to work."

"He is so young, pregnant, so he is married now"

Phuwin's eyes darkened a bit after hearing Joong ask this question, even Fourth sitting next to him also showed such an expression that made him feel like the two of them were upset.

"No, if I get to  know who the bastard made my brother get pregnant, I'll punch him to death"

Phuwin was annoyed with an annoyed voice, clenched his fist into a curled fist and slammed it on the table. His cousin originally liked life in the countryside, but in high school he went abroad to study for a while, then he lived with Phuwin, so the two brothers were extremely close. Until university, Nanon returned to his hometown and Phuwin continued to choose to stay abroad, later Phuwin. I just met Joong, that's why Joong didn't know Nanon.

After graduating from university, Nanon went to Bangkok to work, Phuwin also contacted, in a time when he heard that he was sobbing in the bar and called him, the loud music over the phone made Phuwin hear the head shock, know the address of Nanon called, to Thang Bar, where Pond accidentally saw.

Phuwin ran upstairs and went upstairs to his room, Nanon hid in a corner of the bed crying, as soon as he walked in, he smelled two scents of pheromone mixed together, his fragrant peach and another smell, Alpha's tea.

Nanon accidentally spent the night with someone who didn't know the name, only knew that he fell in love that day, and he was also drunk, until he woke up to find himself alone in the room. Panicked to call Phuwin to pick him up, Phuwin at that time covered Nanon's shirt, because last night he was marked, his teeth were still red on his neck, and the smell of tea surrounding Nanon's body, mixed with the peach scent on his body.

Two weeks later, Nanon found out he was pregnant, which really shocked him to the point that he couldn't work for three days in a row. Nanon locked himself in his room for three days, until Phuwin contacted him to know the truth.

In this society, the fact that an Omega is pregnant without his Alpha is a huge stigma, society does not respect them, thinking that they are the indecent type of person who does not know how to protect themselves to get pregnant. Nanon is afraid, he is afraid that he will not be able to bear the criticism, but how can it be, bad things have already happened, fortunately his family accepts, so Nanon decided to keep this pregnancy, he has no right to take his life, but that life is the life of his child.

Phuwin, learning about the story, Phuwin became a solid support for Nanon, trying to make Nanon happily accept life that there is an existence in his belly. Only thing, Nanon is sometimes very miserable because without Alpha's pheromone has marked himself to comfort, so he needs to take a lot of drugs, and be easily affected by emotions. At such times, it makes Phuwin very worried, so in addition to taking care of Fourth_, now he also has to take care of Nanon.

Phuwin sat quietly and recalled the story of Nanon, and Joong, he was also dumbfounded with surprise

"He is unlucky enough to be marked?"

"Um..."

I don't know how long it has passed, but now Joong has left the conversation with Phuwin and Fourth. He was standing in the car, holding the phone and texting someone.