CH 79 - JOONGDUNK 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains H, language with 18+ elements, and also contains language that may be violent, not applicable to real-life characters, if you feel uncomfortable, please click back.

------------------------------------------

Dunk's eyes moved slightly when he heard him utter that sinister sentence. Dunk sat quietly looking into his eyes, weakly nodding. A few days ago, he promised him that he would let him mark him after getting married, perhaps it was time to keep his promise.

Joong reached out and touched Dunk's lips, proactively giving him his kiss. Joong began to no longer need to control the pheromones, so he released them all, applying his pheromones to Dunk's body. Joong liked sucking Dunk's lower lip very much, now he was also passionately nibbling on it, Dunk therefore sucked his upper lip, responding to that passionate kiss.

Joong kissed and pressed Dunk down on the bed, his hand gently touching his chin to keep his head facing straight towards him. Dunk opened his mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside him to explore, the faint smell of alcohol gradually made Dunk's mind fall into a dream, his eyes began to fog up, he wrapped his arms around the back of his neck, wanting completely to Kiss him deeper.

The sound of lips and tongues touching each other echoed continuously, both of them no longer had any shame but just fell in love with each other. The kiss continued, lasting and endless. Joong used his tongue to lick all the sweet nectar in his mouth. Before the saliva flowed down, he forced him to swallow it. Dunk was also no longer conscious, his pheromones began to radiate into the air, mixing with his pheromones. The smell of rum and the scent of roses are mixed together, looking very harmonious and seductive.

Before the kiss could end, Dunk felt a little coolness on his waist. Joong reached out and unbuttoned his vest, lifting up the shirt, exposing his beautiful skin. Under the dim nightlight, he continued to use his hands to explore Dunk's upper body, making him tremble slightly. Every place he touched left a stream of pleasure. Dunk felt like that place was starting to heat up, demanding more touching.

As soon as their kiss ended, Joong groped his way down to Dunk's shoulder and nibbled on it. Dunk's mouth was no longer kissing him but was busy making soft moans. Joong sucked every inch of Dunk's flesh, intentionally leaving red marks with each suck. On his shoulder blades and collarbone, there began to be dense kiss marks that looked extremely interesting.

Joong stripped naked for him, looking at the beautiful body exposed in front of him, his throat began to become dry and thirsty, his body heated up, wanting to rush to Dunk and kiss him immediately.

Thinking of doing this, he bent down to touch Dunk's lips again. Dunk was immersed in the kiss with him, his hands fumbled to unbutton his shirt, pulling his shirt off. Joong let Dunk take off his shirt, but he continued to travel on his body, spreading kisses from his neck to his stomach, kissing Dunk's thighs, making him jump.

"Joong...don't kiss there"

Dunk stopped him out of excitement, his hand reaching down to push his head away but couldn't, Joong used his hand to push his leg up, continuing to kiss from his thigh down to his leg.

Joong hugged Dunk and sat on his lap, greedily kissing him again, his hand reaching back to squeeze Dunk's buttocks, feeling his beautiful curves. Dunk sat on his lap, wrapped his arms around the back of his neck and immersed himself in the kiss, his smooth buttocks also touching the penis hidden behind his pants. Dunk felt his penis stiffen, it kept poking his butt, making him blush with embarrassment.