CH 74 - ATTENDING THE OHMNANON WEDDING

Joong had to wake up early today because Dunk was bothering him next to him. He was sleeping when he heard his wake-up call. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. He wondered why he woke up at five o'clock in the morning. Today was a day off. He just wanted to sleep with Dunk in his arms.

"Joongggg, wake up, prepare things to go to Phuwin's house"

Joong was called out by Dunk's name again, he still refused to open his eyes, just wrapped his arms and pulled Dunk down and whispered softly into his mouth

"It's still early, Dunk, sleep a little longer, I want to hug you."

Dunk was held in his arms, sighing and looking at him. Since he came back to me, this guy has always liked to hug. We both sleep together every night, but he still feels deprived.

Dunk gently removed his hand and called out again

"Joonggg, wake up! We news to go to Phuwin's house today at six o'clock in the morning"

Joong didn't want to listen, he knew what Phuwin and Dunk were meeting for, today was OhmNanon's wedding, but it took place at ten o'clock, why did he get up so early.

Thinking like that, he couldn't bear to let Dunk sit and call for him for a long time. Joong opened his eyes, sat up but still took the opportunity to crawl into Dunk's body and hug him. The smell of roses which he really like.

Dunk reached out to push him away, he called out to wake up and was finally hugged tightly by him. After a while, Dunk was able to stand in front of the door. Joong came out of the house, saw Dunk hastily urging him and burst out laughing. He opened the car door for Dunk, fastened his seat belt, then returned to the driver's seat and they both went to Phuwin's house.

----------------------------

As soon as Joong stopped the car in front of Phuwin's house, he heard a loud scream from inside the house, Phuwin's voice echoed outside. Joong and Dunk looked in and immediately knew what was going on

"No, Fourth will come with me today"

"You go with Pond, I can take Fourth, Fourth is my fiancée"

"But Fourth is my younger brother"

The fight went on like that for a while, until Dunk opened the door to look in, Phuwin finally stopped, he ran next to Dunk and was annoyed.

"Hey Dunk, why did Nanon invite Gemini and Pond to the wedding? Gemini keeps asking to go with my brother too."

Since Phuwin fell in love with Pond, his personality has become more and more childlike. He now wants to fight for Fourth like fighting for candy.

"But Pond and Gemini are also Ohm's friends, did you forget?"

After listening to Dunk, Phuwin had nothing to refute, so he could only silently stay silent. He sat down on the sofa, not having time to change his clothes to go to the party. Pond saw Phuwin like that and had to run over and tell him to go change clothes, JoongDunk had already arrived, we shouldn't keep everyone waiting too long.

--------------------------------

The sound of the car stopped in front of the gate of a luxury wedding restaurant, two cars carrying six people to attend the OhmNanon wedding. JoongDunk, PondPhuwin and GeminiFourth got out of the car, immediately attracting everyone's attention. Today it's not the school uniform, it's not the academic shirt, it's not the monotonous shirt anymore, it's the mature vests, each person wearing it is so beautiful, it's indescribable. specifically, but when it all comes together, it makes the surrounding space seem brighter.