24 (M)

A/N: Please read according to your age. 😉

Lisa feels like her body is floating as she dances with the gorgeous woman in front of her. Her world is currently spinning, and she doesn't know how to stop it. Her droopy eyes are not helping as well.

All she knows right now is how Jennie looks so sexy and beautiful as the beads of sweat form on her face and neck.

Lisa continues to watch how she dances and laughs amidst the pulsating beats, which hypnotizes the fuck out of her. At that moment, all she wants is to devour Jennie.

She completely forgot about the pain that Chaeng's betrayal caused, as well as her goal to get rid of the woman who hurt her many times.

"Fuck..."

Lisa couldn't help but mutter as she stared intently at Jennie's lips. She even runs her thumb on the brunette's bottom lip to feel how soft it is.

With that, Lisa realized that she was still her kryptonite. Lisa is still under her control, without realizing it.

She can't even think straight anymore. She couldn't make out what was right or wrong. The alcohol in her system totally fucked her mind, losing her sanity.

Lisa's sudden gesture takes Jennie aback, making her feel a lot of things in just one night. And yes, there it is again. The weird feeling, she says.

"Can I kiss you?"

Lisa slurs, causing Jennie to flicker her eyes on the blonde's lips for a second and back into her eyes. She couldn't reply quickly, as her inner turmoil was back at it again.

Lisa slowly wraps her arm around Jennie's waist as she waits for her answer. The cravings she has are so strong that she can't keep her hands to herself.

"Tell me what you feel. Just let it out, Jen. Be honest with yourself."

Jennie bites her lip hearing that, which makes Lisa crave more of her, she squeezes her waist a bit.

"I want to kiss you, Jen. That's what I feel right now. What's yours?"

Lisa starts helping Jennie gather her thoughts.

"Does this feel warm?"

Lisa inserts her hand inside Jennie's shirt and rests it on her waist, feeling her soft skin against her palm. The latter lets out a gasp and nods her head slowly.

Both girls seem to be two different people when drunk. Lisa is speaking so confidently, far from a stuttering mess. It seems as if their souls have switched, leaving Jennie feeling lost.

"Does this make your..."

Lisa speaks as she inches closer to Jennie, who seems lost under her intense gaze. Then, their lips touch, sparking the tension building up between them.

Lisa nibbles Jennie's lower lip and bites it to satisfy her craving even a little before pulling away.

"heart races in excitement and a tingling sensation all over your body?"

Lisa's voice quivers, her eyes searching Jennie's for confirmation.

Jennie's breath catches in her throat as she nods slowly, her heart pounding with a mixture of confusion and exhilaration.

"Yes."

She admits softly. Her voice is almost a whisper as she feels the wave of excitement and craving for her lips to touch hers again.

Jennie thinks Lisa's wrong about one thing, though. Her heart didn't race. She feels like her heart is not functioning the way it normally does, which probably means Lisa took her breath away.