18

LISA POV

I clutch on my chest and slump on the floor while catching my breath but for some reason, I couldn't reach it. It's like all the air inside is coming out and I don't know how to stop it.

"Lisa!"

Jennie's panic voice rang in my ears. Of all the people I'm with and all the situation there is, why my anxiety decided to attack me today?

I feel her soft hands on my shoulders and her breath touching my face. She smells strawberry. I missed it. I missed all of her but I know I shouldn't. I won't forget her words that sting like venom.

"Oh, God! Breathe with me. Please... Please breathe with me."

My whole body is shaking and as much as I want to stop it, I couldn't. Damnit! I close my eyes and try to calm myself but it's no use.

"Lisa! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

She's now cupping my cheeks and suddenly I feel a weight on my lap. I open my eyes to see what is it only to find a goddess sitting on my lap.

She's sitting on my lap. Holy crap! She's wearing a skirt for goodness sake and a crop top showing her sexy curves. I gulp at the sight while still catching my breath.

She then removes my cap, placing it on the floor.

"I'm sorry."

She apologizes before leaning in to kiss me. Suddenly, I forgot everything and all I could feel and think is her sweet and soft lips moving against mine.

Her movements are slow like she's being careful not to hurt me. I rest my shaky hands on her waist and squeezes it. Her tongue dances skillfully inside my mouth. She then sucks my bottom lip making me squeeze her waist a little harder.

"Breathe."

She husks out and after I breathe a few times while getting lost in her feline eyes, her soft lips land on mine again.

The way she tastes and her effect on my whole body is all that's left on my mind.

After that amazing kiss, she rests her forehead against mine while looking into my eyes and mutters,

"It's okay. It's okay. It's just us."

She smiles and kisses me again. How the hell will I stop myself from smiling too?

Her arms are now tangled on my neck, her fingertips are slowly drawing circles on it making me moan. She takes that chance to nibble my bottom lip. It just feels good. Freaking good.

I let my hands wander on her back while she's straddling on my lap making me groan. She then takes my hands to trace her curves. She let out a soft moan in my mouth making my body on fire.

I take her hands and tangle them on my neck. So I can touch her myself. I trace her curves down to her waistband then up again. She then turns our passionate kiss into a yearnful one.

"Lisa!"

Jennie jumps off of me making me ache because of the loss of contact.

She's now standing in front of me looking at the door shockingly. Her cheeks are flush in embarrassment and her lips are swollen. She then runs her fingers through her hair and exhales a sharp breath. Her chest going up and down as she catches her breath.

Seeing her like that makes me yearn for her more. Oh, God! My body is burning for her.

"Lis! Are you okay?"

Chaeng kneels to hold my shoulders with worry evident on her face. That's when I only realized that she's here with Jisoo.

"Err-- uhhm-- yeah. I'm okay."