12

"Je-Jennie? Wh-what are you doing here?"

I asked surprisingly not expecting that she'll come here. Of all people, why it has to be her? Kill me now!

Her arms were crossed and her brows were furrowed. She's wearing her bitch face and it's kinda scary but I like it. She looks hot in it.

"As far as I know, I can go here whenever I want to and don't answer my question with another question. I asked you first. What are you doing on my locker?"

Her voice was firm and sharp. Is she mad at me? Obviously. I gulped and think about a good reason. C'mon brain! You need to function like now or Jennie will stop you from functioning forever.

"Uhm... I.. I.. I was just.."

I stammered biting my lip. It was sort of a habit when I'm thinking except the fact that my brain is not helping me right now.

"What?"

She asked impatiently. Ugh! Why did I even agree with this shit? Now I'm in trouble. Fuck! Fuck!

"I.. I thought you already went home."

Okay... That was a good start. Let her out of the topic right brain. Very good!

"I forgot something on my locker."

"Wh-what?"

"Are you deaf?"

I flinched on her voice that became louder and sharper. Ma! Send help! It's scary.

She walked towards me making me step back until I lean on her locker with nowhere to run to. Goddamn! Am I crazy for thinking she looked hot walking towards me? C'mon Jennie. Top me!

"Move."

She ordered making me gulped but I didn't move. If she opened her locker and found that shit, she will probably think I am Lim even if I am not.

"W-why?"

"Because that is my locker... What are you doing there?"

Brain! Help me, brain. Give me an answer.

"I was just... checking if.. if.."

"If what?"

"If your locker is free from any dirt... You know.. Health is wealth."

I tried cracking a little laugh but it turned out fake. I am really worse at lying. Damn!

She doesn't seem to believe me. Who would believe that reason? Me neither. As much as I want to smack my brain right now, I can't. I will not make myself look idiotter in front of her. If that word exists, I am the perfect definition of it.

She placed her right hand on my side and lean towards me. She's shorter than me but that's not the case right now. She currently towers over me because of her heels while I'm just wearing sneakers. Okay! I'll admit it. I am crazy for thinking how hot and sexy she is right now. Her beauty is overwhelming I nearly choked.

She narrowed her feline eyes and spoke,

"I said move."

I immediately step aside for her to open her locker.

"You can give me a better excuse other than that, Manoban."

Holy shit! I knew it! I'm really not good at lying. Damnit!

I called all the Gods to help me get through this trouble. I want to run away but I couldn't move. The time ticked slowly as she twists her locker knob and I swear I want an earthquake or fire or whatever emergency to stop her from seeing Lim's present.