13

A/N: Thank you for reading up to this chapter. I just want to express my gratitude for the active readers who continually leaving a comment and letting me know their thoughts about the story. It's a good feeling for the authors that someone is liking what we are writing. For the silent readers, thank you also. :)

I know all of you are excited to know about Jennie's character. So here it goes...

--

JENNIE POV

I put down my bottle with a little force creating a loud sound making all their attention turned towards me. Well, I don't care about that. All I wanted to do is strangle this woman in front of me to death.

"I'm going to the comfort room."

I need to calm myself before I jumped into this ugly flirt woman and kill her with my own hands. I don't really understand what's happening to me. I just flare in anger whenever I see her. She's just annoying the hell out of me even if she's just breathing.

"So? Do we really need to know that?"

Mina raised her brow at me waiting for my answer. I glared at her too much I can feel my eyes hurting.

"Yes except you who doesn't need to be here in the first place."

"I'm sorry to say this bitch but my Lisa here is looking for me."

She said while caressing Lisa's chin. I clenched my fist mindlessly under the table while hoping that she dies with my deathly glare.

I stood up marching towards the comfort room. I need a space away from them to calm myself or I'll end up in jail before this night ends.

I let out a frustrated sigh once I entered the comfort room. I placed my hand on the sink and studied myself in the mirror. I can see my cheek reddening from the alcohol or madness or both.

I opened the faucet and washed my face when I suddenly squeaked and flinched because of the woman standing behind me.

"Hyun! You startled me... What are you doing here?"

I asked holding my chest while catching my breath.

"What was that Jen?"

She asked straight to the point. One thing about Irene is she doesn't like beating around the bush. She will say what she wants and ask to feed her curiosity.

"What is?"

I asked acting innocent while getting a tissue to wipe my face dry and glanced at her in the mirror.

"You're acting like a jealous girlfriend out there."

She said crossing her arms which is the fucking truth. I don't know what's gotten into me to be jealous whenever Mina is around Lisa. I became mad when she flirts with her. I never felt this to anybody and it's scaring the shit out of me because the last time I checked, I am a hundred percent straight.

I let out a deep sigh as I bowed my head. I closed my eyes and an image of Lisa smiling flashed on my mind. God! This is really insane. I tried to snap these thoughts out but it just keeps on coming back.

"Jen, you can talk to me. You know that right?"

Irene said with worry evident in her voice. She then held my elbow caressing it lightly waiting for me to open up.

"Hyun... I'm confused. I don't really understand what's happening to me."

I confessed. She then held my waist and turned me around making me face her.