14 (M)

A/N: This is going to be my first time writing smut. So yeah hope y'all like it! 🙈

For the people who are uncomfortable, feel free to skip and read the next chapter.

xoxo

LISA POV

"Jennie?"

I called her after closing the door but she's not responding. She's currently sitting on the stair with her head leaning on the railing. She's still holding a bottle and with that, I can tell that she's in a drunk state.

Did I go here just to take care of drunk people? I already succeeded in the first one who's already sleeping now thankfully. Mina is pretty playful when drunk. That's why it took me long to go out. She's giving me a motive to have sex with her but I didn't give in. I don't want a one night stand. It's not my thing and I don't want her clinging more unto me when I can't even return her feelings. I am not an asshole.

I walked closer to Jennie and tapped her shoulder but she just moved a bit and went back into slumber.

"Jen, it's dangerous to sleep there. C'mon! I'll accompany you to bed."

She didn't respond nor move leaving me with no choice but to carry her in my arms. I can't leave her there. She might fall down on the stairs and we wouldn't want to start our day with a surprise dead woman tomorrow, wouldn't we?

I took the bottle out of her hand and put it on the side. She flinched a bit when I touched her neck and hamstring to carry her but her eyes remained closed. She clasped her hands on my nape and buried her face on my neck. I can feel her hot breath making my hairs stood up.

"Hmm... You smell good."

She whispered in my neck making me shiver. She still has that effect on me but she doesn't have to know that.

When we reached the vacant room, I struggled in opening the door because I have this small girl in my arms but still managed to open it. I am that good. I am Lalisa Manoban after all.

I laid her down on the bed and tried to wake her up to change clothes but instead of getting up, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me making me fall on top of her.

Her feline eyes were half-closed and I can see that she wants them open but I believe that the alcohol in her system is not letting her.

"Lisa..."

She whispered making me feel her breath. She reeked of alcohol with a mixture of her strawberry scent. God! I didn't know that smells good giving me an urge to taste her. I know I shouldn't because friends don't kiss each other and most of all, I don't want to hear painful words from her again the next day.

"Lisa..."

She whispered again but this time, she pulled my nape and kissed me harshly. I didn't respond and tried to push her away but she's strong even if she's tiny.

She bit my lip so hard making me wince that I can already taste my blood. She grabbed the opportunity to suck my tongue a little when I licked my bottom lip she bit.

"Je-jennie..."

I called between her kisses and pushed her with all the force left in me. I'm getting weaker every second she's kissing me. I am the one that should be in control because I'm sober but her kiss is igniting all the dead cells inside me leaving me with desire and if she will not stop, I might not control myself anymore.

She pulled away and opened her eyes that reflects... lust? Isn't that lust?

I cleared my throat and sit on the edge of the bed turning my back at her to avoid her gaze with my feet touching the cold floor.