3

JENNIE POV

Time flies so fast. I am now preparing for clubbing later. To be honest, I am not really into the club. I don't like the smell of cigarettes and alcohol. It's making me puke. But Jisoo said that I have to be there. So here I am choosing an outfit for tonight. 

Jisoo is older than me. She's my best friend but I look up to her as a sister. We've been together since diaper days. Our moms are close friends. So we became too. We've known each other a lot. She's the only person who stayed with me and the one who could control me when I turned into this cold ass bitch. 

"Are you ready Jendeuk?"

Speaking of Jisoo, she's now inside my room. I didn't even notice she entered because she didn't knock. It doesn't surprise me now because that's her habit.

One time, she opened the door when I'm currently naked. 

I'm about to wear my underwear when she suddenly screamed and that made me scream too. I also got out of balance and landed on the bed. 

"Holy mother of Jisoos! How to unsee?"

Jisoo asked, shielding her eyes while I didn't know what part of my body I was going to protect. 

"My pure innocent eyes. Oh my God!"

Panic is evident in her voice. Then, I realized that we're both girls. What's there to be scared of? I suddenly laughed at the realization that made her look at me but closed her eyes quickly.

"Why are you still naked?!"

She yelled.

"You also have these, Chu! Stop closing your eyes."

I chuckled while wearing my clothes. 

"Unless you like me."

I joked. She removed her hands out of her eyes, glared at me and said, "Ha! You wish! I'm not an incest supporter. Ew!"

That made me chuckle again. We're not really sisters in blood. We just have the same surname and treated each other as one. 

"Let's go?"

She asks, snapping out of my reminiscing moment. I nod in response while applying lipstick then we went out. 

Jisoo is wearing a short black dress exposing her right shoulder and 5 inches peep-toe heels, her hair is in a ponytail with a few strands flowing on both sides of her face pairing it with light makeup. She really doesn't need makeup. Her bare face is already beautiful.

While I'm wearing a black sleeveless dress which is fitted enough to highlight my curve and a 5 inches black stiletto

While I'm wearing a black sleeveless dress which is fitted enough to highlight my curve and a 5 inches black stiletto. I curled my hair a bit making it look wavy.