8

I still can't believe that I became jealous of her brother. At this time of day, a brother and sister relationship is more of a cat and dog, not a girlfriend and boyfriend kind. But whatever, they may be just sweet to each other and all. I will not judge them on that.

My moving on process has no progress yet because I always crossed paths with her since we're just in one circle of friends. So, it's getting difficult not to mention she's becoming more and more beautiful each day catching my attention every damn time.

Lim is still out there not exposing himself but he doesn't fail on giving Jennie a present. Yesterday, he gave her a milk ice cream making Jennie's mood bright the whole day. Of course, there's a note in there but I won't know the content because I don't want to know.

"How's the practice, Li? Everything good?"

Chaeng asked me. I swallowed my food before answering, "Everything's fine. We'll just practice more and we're ready."

We are all gathered in the cafeteria eating lunch. It's our daily routine now and I'm getting used to the eyes of others looking at me but that still didn't change the fact that I'm uncomfortable on talking to strangers. Sometimes, Irene and Dahyun are sitting with us if their professor is absent.

"I'm sorry if I can't be with you this time. Just busy on Pitches Clef. We'll also be performing on the intramurals' opening."

She said with a sad expression. Pitches Clef is a singing club where Chaeng signed up recently. She has a passion for singing more than dancing. So I pushed her to audition. After all, she just signed up in Rebels for me. I want her to pursue what she really wants.

"I totally understand, Chaeng. There's nothing to worry about."

I gave her an assurance smile wanting to lighten her mood. She nodded and continued to eat.

As for the Rebels activity, we're practicing Bruno Mars' 24K Magic which will be performed on the opening of intramurals too. It's not that hard since I'm with Seulgi and Momo making me feel at ease. What I'm worried about is the crowd on that day. My anxiety might attack me and I'm scared to mess up the whole performance.

"Jennie?"

Someone tapped my shoulder snapping me out of my trance. I looked up to see him pushing the bridge of his eyeglasses and saw him fidgeting.

"S-sorry but I'm not Jennie. Sh-she's Jennie."

I said stuttering while pointing at Jennie who's sitting beside Jisoo that's currently enjoying her ramen.

"What is it?"

Jennie looked at the nerd who's shaking due to nervousness. Another admirer perhaps?

"I was ordered to give this to you."

He said handing her the bouquet of flowers with a polaroid in it. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but accepted the gift.

"Who is he? Why is he not the one giving this to me?"

She asked making the guy stammered.

"I.. Uhh.. I think.. I'm done with the job. Bye!"

He quickly walked out of Jennie's sight leaving the girl stunned.

"Another present from Lim. Who is that guy? He's interesting."

Jisoo said scanning the flowers earning our full attention.

"I wonder too."

Jennie blurted out and then sniffed the flowers. I guess the flower is too nice to flash her gummy smile.