10

After our dance, CL congratulated us like we won in a competition. She's that happy because all our hard work paid off. We all nailed it.

"And to my rookie babies, I am so proud of you."

She walked and hugged the three of us. CL is sweet but strict. She's a good choreographer and leader. I can't ask for anyone other than her. She's already the best.

"Manoban! Congrats! You did it!"

Seulgi complimented with Momo smiling beside her when CL went to talk with the old members. I smiled at them and squealed a little. But this won't happen if Jennie didn't help me. I need to thank her.

"We did it!"

I exclaimed. They may not have anxiety like me but this is also a milestone for them. This is also their first time to dance in front of a crowd. We're rookies after all.

"I was checking you out earlier--"

"You're checking me out?"

I asked in surprise. Seulgi narrowed her eyes more at me but that didn't stop me from teasing her.

"Didn't know you like me like that."

I said boastfully earning a smack from her that made me laughed.

"If you just let me finish my sentence, you would understand dumbass."

She said annoyed. Then, Momo butted in to tease her more.

"Just say you like her and go."

Seulgi turned her attention at Momo and was about to attack her when I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Fuck you both!"

"Hell no!"

"Eww!"

Momo and I said disgustingly in unison and we both laughed making the bear angry.

"Do you find me sexy?"

I asked biting my lip while looking at her sexily. Momo is laughing beside her while Seulgi's mouth is agape. She's very annoyed right now making me want to annoy her more.

"Hot maybe?"

I asked in a husky voice making Momo laughed loudly.

"Manoban! Are you going to stop or I'll kill you right here?"

Seulgi asked glaring at me. I pulled her waist closer to me and looked at her.

"You know babe, we can talk about this right? It's okay if you like me..."

I said tracing her jawline. I then added,

"But I don't feel the same. Sorry! Don't break up with Irene because of me."

I said acting like a sad girl rejecting a suitor. Momo can't help but laugh loudly earning attention. Seulgi then kicked my leg and it hurts. Damn!

"Asshole!"

"What's the meaning of this, Seulgi?"

Uh-oh! Irene asked with Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeng behind her. Did they hear everything? We didn't see them coming. Shit!

"It's not what you think, babe."

Seulgi explained. Momo stopped laughing and we both looked surprised. We're not expecting them to witness that.

"You're planning to break up with me?"

"No! No! That didn't cross my mind even once, babe."

Seulgi replied but Irene doesn't seem to believe her. Damn! I need to do something. I caused this.