15

I woke up delightfully when this beautiful creature welcomed me. What a wonderful way to start my day. Her mouth was slightly parted as her chest was rising up and down. I took my phone on the bedside table and captured her captivating beauty. She looked so peaceful that I can't help but keep a memory of it.

I placed the strands of her hair that fell into her face in the back of her ear as I continue to get lost in the view when she flutters her eyes open. I flashed a smile but she returned it with a confused look.

"Good morning."

I greeted brightly but her expression turned into a blank one. Maybe she's not a morning person.

She stood up revealing her bare skin making me gulped. She picks up her clothes that I borrowed from Chaeng and wears it in a quick manner.

"Jen.."

I cleared my throat and mumbled her name. She looked at me coldly and I wish that she just didn't wake up if she will just give me a cold shoulder after the wonderful night we had. This is not what I signed up for.

"What?"

She said abruptly making me flinched on her cold voice.

"About last night--"

"Forget it."

She stated simply like it's just an easy thing to do. Hell, that would be imprinted on my mind forever but she's telling me to forget it like we just simulate sex for porn sites.

All this time I thought we're on the same page but I guess I assumed wrong.

"What do you mean forget it?"

I asked as I creased my forehead hoping that I just heard her wrong.

"Are you stupid? I said forget it!"

She said firmly burning me with fire in her eyes. How dare she talk to me like that after taking my holy virginity?

"What really am I to you, Jen? Am I just a toy that you can fuck whenever you want and throw under the bus the next morning?"

I snapped because this is the second time she did this to me. Yes, I do like her but being a fucking toy is what I least needed. I don't want to be involved with her anymore if she will continue to treat me like this.

She froze in her spot giving me the time to pick up my clothes and wear them. I can sense that she's watching every move I make. When I'm all done, I looked back meeting her cold gaze that strikes my heart again and again.

I heaved a deep sigh and calm my nerves as I walked towards her. I need answers and I don't think anger will help me get that. So I tried reaching out but she refused by nudging my hand away.

"Jen..."

"No! Don't touch me."

She said averting her eyes off me and took a step backward.

"Can you just go?"

She said irritably causing me to comb my fingers on my hair in annoyance. This girl is so freaking unreadable. She's pushing me away like she didn't beg for me last night. Unbelievable!

"I won't not until you explain what the fuck is happening, Jen. I am tired of your bullshit--"

I gritted my teeth as anger surges up on my brain that I can't control my voice anymore only to be cut off by her scary yet firm cold voice.

"Just leave! I don't want to see you anymore."

I stood frozen processing what she has said.

"W-what?"