1

Jennie Kim.

The girl I've been crushing on since I step into this university 4 years ago. I know her but she doesn't know I exist. Well, I want her to know me but I just don't have the confidence to introduce myself. I am contented on looking at her from afar.

She's a well-known bitch but I know she's kind-hearted. No man is pure evil. I want to see and feel her kindness even it's just 0.01%.

"You're stalking her again."

Park Chaeyoung states as she slumps on the chair beside me. She's my best friend and the only person who knows that I'm into the queen bee, Jennie Kim.

"Hello to you too, Roshieboo!"

I look at her and give her my sweet smile which was returned with an eye roll.

"Ugh! Stop with the roshieboo, Li."

I bring down my phone on the armchair, inch closer to her, and pinch her cheeks.

"Roshieboo! Roshieboo!"

She's slapping my hand but I'm way stronger than her.

"Stop with your cute little voice, Li, and please let go of my cheeks."

"What if I don't want to roshieboo?"

I ask still using my cute little voice as what she called it.

"I'll say to Jennie that you are her stalker."

I immediately let go of her cheeks after hearing what she said. One thing about Chaeng? She is true to her words and if she says she'll do it, she'll freakin' do it no matter what it takes.

"Whatever! But you're still my roshieboo."

I grab her cheek and kiss the other that made her squeal.

"Yah! Lalisa!!"

She yells and tries to wipe away my kiss. I place my chin in the palm of my hand and inched closer to her,

"Yesh roshieboo?"

Chaeng is supposed to say something but was cut off by a fake cough in front of us. We simultaneously look at the person and it's none other than, Kim Jisoo, who is Jennie's best friend.

She has a cold aura that's scaring the shit out of me. So, I navigate my eyes to Chaeng who's eyes are turning into a heart shape. I nudge her because I have social anxiety. That's why I don't talk to people that much and have a small circle of friends. But I'm overcoming it through entering the dance club with Chaeng of course. I can't do it alone, not yet. We joined yesterday and we'll be practicing a routine tomorrow. I don't think I can do it without passing out but I know Chaeng will be there to carry me to the clinic if that happens.

"Uhh... H-hi!"

Chaeng greets awkwardly. I want to laugh but I think I shouldn't because Jisoo is really intimidating. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her.

"Let's date!"

What? Jisoo is gay? So there's a possibility that Jennie is gay too? No. That's impossible!

"You... wha-what?"

Chaeng is confused too. Imagine your crush asking you, not asking actually more like ordering you to go on a date with her. I don't know how Jisoo notice Chaeng because we're actually not famous like them. We're just ordinary students here.

"Let's date and I'm not taking no as an answer. See you later! I'll text you the details."

And then, she left just like that leaving my roshieboo with mouth agape.