19

JENNIE POV

"Are we all good?"

Jisoo asks while resting her hand on the van's door.

"Yes!"

"HITC, here we go!"

Jisoo happily exclaims before closing the door, making everyone squeal in excitement. While I just smiled, put my AirPods on, and leaned on my seat.

We're on our way to the hotel where we'll stay for the next two days for the Heads In The Clouds festival.

The unexpected announcement of the festival compromised Jisoo's plan to sleep through the break while we were eating out following the reconciliation shit they'd done.

Lisa and I are already okay. I think... I don't know, and I don't care.

"Fuck!"

"Ouch... Sorry."

Lisa murmurs after our heads bump into each other when we simultaneously stoop down to pick up my AirPod that fell when I was fixing my skirt. Damn it! It hurts.

Why does she have to pick it up? It's not even hers. Ugh!

"Jen..."

"What?!"

I snap in a lower voice before looking at her. She stared at me back surprisingly, but it went to a cold one in a split second.

"Keep your anger issues in check, Miss. I just want to give this to you."

She hisses and sits properly, her eyes burning after handing me my AirPod. I forgot that she's the one who picked it up. Thanks to her long slender arms.

She then takes her AirPods from her backpack and puts them in her ears with a scowl.

She leans in her seat, crosses her arms, and closes her eyes. Oh, she's mad. So what?

Ugh, damn! I know we're still not okay. I can feel it in my sexy curve. This is not actually the first time we have had an awkward interaction after we reconciled, which I don't believe now. She fakes it. I hate her!

But her cold aura right now suffocates me. Why do I feel that I need to apologize? I don't fucking apologize. Screw her! 

I'm not even interested in sitting next to her. We simply do not have a choice because we are the only ones without a partner.

I wouldn't be suffering like this if Lim had already met me. Whatever, I'll just sleep. Fuck all the people!

--

"Idiot! Why didn't you turn off the flash?"

I heard Momo speak and felt a light strike my face. 

"Oh shit! Sorry sorry."

I heard Seulgi curse and a bunch of waves of laughter.

I open my eyes only to see lots of heads swarming over us.

"Shit, she's awake!"

"We have eyes, Seul. It's your fault!"

Dahyun casually says and goes back to her seat beside the window. While Seulgi gulps and blinks ten times in a nano-second.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I ask while glaring at her because she ruins my beauty sleep!

"Nothing."

She fakes a chuckle and slowly goes back to her seat too as I feel a light movement beside me. Her shoulder shifts making my head move up.

That's when I realized that I am leaning my head on her shoulder during my sleep. So I abruptly sit up and clear my throat. How the hell did that happen?