17

A/N: Hi! Merry Christmas y'all! Hope you had a great one. Here's a little gift for y'all! 😉 Keep safe and dry xx

CHAENG POV

We're currently chilling at Jisoo's rooftop with the gang. I have a beer in my hand while taking in the sky that turned pink with a mixture of sky blue. The sun is setting and it's going to be dark anytime soon. Just how I like it.

"Jennie couldn't come. Irene wants her attendance at today's meeting regarding the foundation day."

Jisoo said while shoving her phone on her hoodie's pocket. She then went beside me and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't help but blush at the gesture.

She's still my crush even though we are together now. She keeps on getting more beautiful and adorable each day making me fall in love deeper than before.

"Lisa doesn't want to believe that Jennie is not coming."

Seulgi sighed before slumping on the black monoblock snapping me out of my thoughts. Her phone call with Lisa has just ended.

I can't blame my bestfriend if she doesn't want to come because the duo lied one time when we're hanging out in the cafe near the school. They told her Jennie is not there even though she is. That didn't go well. Lisa stormed out after laying her eyes on Jennie. The duo went after her and they went back upset. They didn't tell what happened but judging by their faces, Lisa is not happy with what they did.

My bestfriend has been avoiding Jennie ever since their argument at the cafeteria. Honestly, the latter gone overboard but I think she regrets it already because she's not the Jennie we know these past few days. She's with us but her mind isn't. Her bitch attitude was minimized... a little.

"We're not complete again."

Momo who's leaning on the railing on the other side heaves a deep sigh before drinking her beer.

"This is so frustrating!"

Seulgi literally cried without tears while stomping her feet like a kid.

The statement made me drink up because the situation is really frustrating. Lisa isn't telling me the root of their fight. They are good before the party at my house but after that, everything changes. They are always bickering over a nonsense thing. It's getting tiring to watch it every day if you ask me.

"Babe..."

Jisoo whispered in my ear while squeezing my waist causing me to shiver and the wind is not helping at all.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She smiled not knowing what's her effect on me.

"Nothing. It's just that I am clueless about what's happening between the two. Lisa isn't opening up to me which is very unusual. It upsets me."

"This is not only about their argument at the cafeteria, right? Is there something more behind it?"

I slowly nodded still unsure but I know Lisa. She won't fight with Jennie if nothing happened. That girl likes the latter and I am a witness of her watching-from-a-far act ever since. She can't even talk to her properly. So the sudden turn of events is making me confused.

The shy Lalisa now hates her 4-year crush and I wonder what had happened for her to become like that. I can't accept that the only reason behind it is their last argument. It's too simple. She cares for Mina. I can see that but she doesn't love her enough to stand up for her like that against her crush. I can feel that there's more to it than we know and if Lisa won't tell me anything, I will find it myself.