11

I am behind Jennie when we're walking towards the gym. I don't want to walk beside her. She might not like it. Anyway, a lot of people are greeting me on the way. I awkwardly wave at them feeling shy of the attention I'm getting. I'm not used to this. Can I go back to being lowkey without quitting rebels?

Jennie turned her attention to me raising her eyebrow.

"What are you doing there? Why don't you walk beside me?"

I immediately step forward beside her without answering her question. Her bitch side is showing again. I need soft Jennie back.

We were quietly walking until Mina came into the picture. She snaked her arms around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. Is that necessary?

"Hi Lisa!"

"Uhh.. Hi!"

I greeted back giving her a small smile.

"I watched your performance and I can say that you're really amazing."

She said with enthusiasm. I can't help but smile widely knowing some people appreciate and like our performance.

"T-thank you."

"Let's have some coffee. My treat!"

She invited me and that's when Jennie stopped from walking and turned around to looked at us raising her eyebrow and crossing her arms. Her bitch face is so damn hot.

"She will not go with you."

"Who are you to say that?"

Mina provoked. Jennie was taken aback but she's quick in changing her expression back to a bitch one.

"Her concern friend reminding her that her bestfriend's game is starting now and that she doesn't have time for you."

Mina scoffed and rolled her eyes. I'm really curious why these two always fight with each other. It's really impossible to think that it's because of me.

"Stop messing with me, Kim."

Jennie crossed her arms and responded,

"I don't have to do that, monkey. You're already a mess. Just find another banana somewhere."

Mina huffed and I can see her flaring in anger. Is this another episode of Jennie Kim winning against Mina Myoui?

"You're a--"

"Hush now, bitch! I don't want to waste another second for you. You ain't worth my time."

Mina was about to say something but Jennie cut her off. The latter then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of Mina's sight.

"Let's go! We're already late."

"We're not yet done talking, Kim."

Mina grabbed my other wrist to stop Jennie from walking.

"I'm already done."

She then held Mina's hand to remove it from her grip on mine and rolled her eyes at her.

"What a disrespectful bitch."

Mina retorted earning a snort from Jennie who's still holding my wrist. Her hand is really soft. How does it feel to hold it?

"Who?"

"You."

Mina replied while pointing her enemy but Jennie spoke too crossing her arms.

"Who are you talking to?"

The latter provoked leaving Mina confused. That attack is funny but I pretended to be serious when I'm laughing hard on the inside. I don't want to annoy Mina more. She's a good friend although I can clearly see that she's flirting with me.