Bonus Content Part One

Hello everyone! So some of these chapters will be a little repeat of what the story was written origianlly with some SLIGHT changes... like the Chapter One and somewhat of the later ones, but there are new and origianl made chapters in this one as well including a scene with our girl Sidney. All of this part will be Act One and the next one will be Act Two.

Thank you all for reading once again <3 -Halo

————————————————————

Some Act One Bonus parts with Chad's POV

Act One, Chapter One

The busy hallways were crowded around him as Chad walked towards the spot their friend group all planned to meet at. His mind on the topics they recently learned about last night. Tara Carpenter was attacked by the "Ghostface killer." At least that's what most people are saying. After years of peace someone decided to put the mask on once again.

Chad shook his head at the thought as his friend Liv walked up next to him, "Hey Chad." she spoke with glee, the girl basically pouncing as she walked.

Chad knew she had a crush on him, but he didn't feel the same feelings that she has. "Morning Liv."

"So about our conversation earlier I still really don't want to except you find my family request."

He rolled his eyes, "Look all I'm saying is with everything going on right now, I thinks it's time we take our friendship to the next, most intimate level." Chad said to Liv, as the two of them sat down with the rest of the group. The boy immediately sitting down next to Jade, he tried to give her a warm smile but her eyes laid on the ground.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Fam request."

"It's the smartest option with a would-be killer on the loose." Chad replied, pointing at his friend. "You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are. Jade you should join in on in too." he finished, putting his hand on the bench.

"Aw, so you can stalk us like a crazy person." Liv said, like she was talking to a baby.

Chad smiled, "And you guys can stalk me like a crazy person."

Amber gaged, letting out a slight chuckle. "Is this because you two aren't dating each other yet?" She asked, looking at Liv and Chad.

Liv glared daggers at Amber, "What are you talking about?"

Chad looked at them confused, wondering why Amber would say that out loud like that. The boy knew Liv liked him but he didn't know the whole friend group knew. "Yeah, what is going on?" Looking at Jade to see if it seemed like she knew as well.

"Don't do it, Liv. There's a psycho out there.. you make yourself harder to find, delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable GPS." Wes explained.

"Ah yes, thank you very much, Edward Snowden. Actually your mother just interrogated me about Tara's attempted murder, which was very fun." Chad explained, his smirk appeared on his face

Wes looked over at his mom and awkwardly nodded at her. "I'm sure she's asking everybody. I mean, Ghostface is back."

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface." Mindy added.

"My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes replied, shrugging his shoulder.

"It'll get out by the second or third killing." Mindy spoke, her eyes leaving the boys.