Part -80

Hey guys ...

I really appreciate you all for your immense love , support and motivation which you all showered at me ..
Thank you so much for supporting and understanding me ..

I'm back with my update and I hope I will not let you down with this ..

So here is my next part ..
Do read this and give me  your special votes  and comment on this .. so that I could know about your views. .

CONTINUE :

Naveen and Raj directly went towards Vidya 's room and Gunny went to his and Abhi was following him to know about the reason behind his decision. 
He knows gunny as he literally had spent time with him from last few years and know him very well .

Abhi ( in his room ) : gunny hum apse baat karna chahta hain ..

Gunny : nahi Abhi..
Is waqt nahi ..
Main is waqt kisi se bhi koi bhi baat Karne ke halat mein nahi hoon ..
I'm not in a state of that mind to talk .

Please leave me alone for sometime .

Abhi ( to himself) while leaving gunny behind in his room  : hum jante hain gunny ap jis kashmakash mein hain vo hum samajh rahe hain , jante hain ..
Humne apko dekha hai , us waqt se deai jab apne lt. Vidya ko us bomb blast mein kho diya tha , tab jab ap shayad khud nahi jante the ki vo apke liye kya mayne rakhti hain , apke feelings unke liye ek mentor aur ek protegee relationship se kahin badh kar bann chukki thi ..

Hum kya ye baat sabh jante hain ki ap unse kitna pyaar karte hain yahan tak ki lt. Vidya ke liye apne lala ki jaan tak le li thi which was against rules but apne kiya kyunki unka maksad tha lt. Vansh ke kaatilon ko saza dena ..

Lekin aj apne ye faisla liya to yakeen nahi hota is baat par ki ye faisla apne liya hai ..

Scene shifted to Vidya's room :

Vidya has locked herself in the room and was crying miserably..
Her thoughts,  her fear of losing her  parents and love of her life were making her weak .
Though she has been always portrayed strong , faced all the situations,  twists and turns with bravery but today she is feeling weak .

From outside the room ,
Naveen and Raj was continously calling her and knocking on the door .

Naveen :  vidya vidya ..
Darwaza kholo vidya ..

Raj : please open the door vidya ..
Humse baat Karo,  hum koi na koi solution nikal len gaye ..

Hum Maa baba se baat Karen gaye , unhe samjhayen gaye ..

Please open the door ..

But vidya was not ready to open it and asked them to leave ..

Vidya : please ap dono is waqt vidya ko akela chodh dijiye ..
Mujhe abhi kisi se koi bhi baat nahi karni hai ..
Please ..

Naveen and Raj reluctantly went from there giving her time to get normal knowing she needs time .

Both Major randhawa and lt. Vidya were in their room thinking about each other and feeling sad for each other.

They both were thinking same ie : about their love which they do .
They love each other , they knew each other's feelings but destiny always play its role between them ..

Thinking about the time they spent in the academy before,  their eyes hot brimmed with tears ..