part - 4

Hey guys .. i am glad that 35 no. Of people read my story . So i hope this no. Will reach to double n triple.
Anyways thanku so much 😊😊 .. i hope u guys will stay in touch with my story.
I continue with my story ..

*** Note*** : that person's name is mustaffaq, a terrorist.

Mustaffaq caught purvi but he didnt show her that. He behave in a normal manner and purvi was relaxed but alert too. They came back to his office and they were cracking there deal.
Purvi asked him abt the confirmation code word.
Mushtaffaq : are han hamare zehan se to utar hi gaya tha. Acha hua apne hamain yaad farmaya. Ap yahan tashriff rakhiye . Hum abhi ate hai.
Purvi nods in yes.
After his departure , purvi used his laptop and send some coded msgs to his officers .
After sending her msgs purvi came back to her seat.
Mushtaffaq came back vid cd and saw his laptop. He was surprised as his laptop was on.
Khair he show her confirmation code and purvi gave him that pendrive which tiger gave her.
Purvi asked him about that sign which she saw on the car outside.
Mushtaffaq told her that ap hamare shaq ko aur gehra kar rahi hai .. itne sawal jawab to koi agent hi karta hai.
Purvi was bit tensed. But mushtaffaq laughs and tell her that hum to majak kar rahe the.
He told her that yahan par ek parallel govt hai ye usi govt ke sign hai.
Purvi said eagle.
Mushtaffaq was shocked n said u knw a lot abt this.
Purvi ne kaha nahi bus suna tha thoda -2 lekin mushtaffaq ko yakin nai hua.
Jaise hi purvi vahan se jane lagi usne usko rok liya and tied her vid rope.
On the other hand , gunny received her msgs and cadet peter tries to decode that msg.
Aftr few mins he decoded her msg and tried to locate her . But he was gettng fail again n again bcoz of the connection.
Cadet mallah suggest him that dont try to find her exact location .. u can atleast find her nearby location.
Peter said good idea mallah.
And he gave some location to gunny which he pass on to cadet rummy who was behind purvi.
Back to purvi , mushtaffaq ask her about his boss n agency but purvi was nt rigid.
Mushraffaq told her that hum tumhe abhi isi waqt jaan se mar sakte hai.
Purvi: tum aisa kuch nai karo gaye kyunki bazi abhi bhi mere hath mein hi hai.
Mushtaffaq : vo kaise. ?
Purvi: tumne vo pendrive dekhi hai .. vk khali hai .. asli pendrive to mere pass hi hai.
Mushtaffaq asked his man to check it.
His man informs him that its empty.
Mushtaffaq hit purvi on her head.
They left her in a room .
Purvi saw some pieces of glass on a floor.
She fell down along with chair and tried to cut the rope nd succeded in that.
She collects her bag and laptop and tries to run from there but he came back and pointed his gun on her .
Purvi was shocked but dont know from where someone shoot him and he was dead.
Purvi thought ki koun tha vo .. vo mera dost tha ya iska koi dushman tha. Not wasting a sec she ran from there and hid some where else .
She collected some information n files and tries to run from there .
On the other hand rest of the team were planning to enter the enemy soil.
Purvi was running in a jungle .. after some time her foot stuck with some root and some of the gun men comes there and put their riffle on her .
From above rummy jumped at the centre and fight with them.
He asked purvi about her wellbeing and they ran from there.
Aftr few mins they sat down and use their radio to inform gunny n capt chauhan abt their location and send all the pictures nd information to them.
Peter downloaded all the information and capt chauhan asked them wen they are leaving from there.
Rummy told him that unka yahan se nikalna bhut mushkil hai and request them to fulfill this mission at any cost.
They heard some gun shots and all were scared.
Major sharma asked cadet peter to decode all the information and find the location .
Capt. Abhimanyu asked cadet bhatt and cadet mallah to follow him as they were going to check all the weapons.
Major sharma and gunny were finalzing their strategy.
Aftr some time they divided themselves into two teams.
Capt. Chauhan, major sharma and cadet sabnis were in one team and rest were in another team.
On the other hand rummy and purvi were in some cottage and they were fainted.
Aftr some few mins rummy gaind his consciousness and calling purvi.
A terrorist came there asked rummy about their plan and from where they came .
Rummy was playing some mischief with him and he slapped rummy .
He told him that to tell the truth otherwise he will harm purvi .
Rumny told him that we are cadets in indian army and came here to destroy ur plan to cause any harm to our country and rummy hold him through his neck and he died . But before that he pressed a button and alarm is on .
Mean while purvi gained her conscious and they ran from there.
After some time

Purvi:  rummy main aur nai bhag paungi . Tum jao yahan se rummy, meri vajah se tum bhi tezi se nai bhagh pa rahe ho.

Rummy: main tumhe yahan akela nai chodh sakta purvi. Main jaunga to tumhare sath hi varna nai ..

Purvi : tum samajhne ki koshish karo . Sab kuch khatam ho jayega rummy. Tum jao please.

Rummy : tum samajhne ki koshish karo purvi. Main tumhare bina nai jaunga. Hum jeeyen gaye to ek sath , marein gaye to bhi ek sath.

Purvi get emotional and hugged him.
Rummy also hugged her back and confess his feelings to her.

Rummy: purvi tumhare ek dum se itne khatarnak mission mein akele nikal jane ke baad mujhe bhut bechani se hone lagi . Tumhara kuch na pta chalne se main bhut bechain ho gaya tha.

Aur tab ja kar mujhe realise hua ki main tumse kitna pyar karta hun . I love you purvi . You only you are my queen of hearts.

Main janta hun maine bhut si ladkiyon ke sath flirting kari hai lekin pyaar , sacha pyaar maine sirf tumse kia hai.
Purvi : i love you too rummy . Meri life mein sirf aur sirf tum hi aise insaan ho jisse maine pyar kia hai .
Lekin darr lagta hai ki kahin tumhe meri vajah se kuch ho gaya to..

Rummy consoled her and tell her that jab hum ek sath hai to kuch bhi galat nai ho sakta hai and he kiss her forehead and hug her.
After few mins they again started running from there and came to some cottage .
On the other hand rest of the team also came there and they were divided into 3 teams.
1st team: Cadet mallah and cadet bhatt
2nd team: Capt. Abhimanyu Nd cadet sabnis
3rd team: Majot sharma and capt. Randhawa.
In a room major and gunny get some proofs and on the other hand cadet peter nd capt chauhan also gt some clues .
Cadet mallah nd cadet bhatt met vid purvi and rummy.
They were relieved and hugged each other. They updated them about their plans.
They all were doing well according to their plan.
At night they all met at decided point and all were happy to see purvi and rummy fine and safe.
They discuss their next move .
In a mean while purvi behosh ho jati hai .. sab log tensn mein aa jate hai.
Major sharma purvi ko check karti hai .
After few mins , major came out from tent and tell them that 2-3 days se usne kuch khaya nai tha due to weakness and stress she fainted. Dont to worry. She wud be fine by tomorrw morning.
Capt. Chauhan and gunny arranged some food.
Cadet akriti fed some food to her nd ask her to take some rest.
Rest also had food and were taking rest as they have to do a lot tomorrow.
Next morning, capt randhawa , cadet mallah and cadet rummy went together to check that area again.
Rest of them were searching another area.
Area check karte 2 gunny mallah and rummy ek aise room mein aa jate hai jahan unka encounter ek ladki se hota hai. She is a right hand of eagle.
She welcome them and told them that ab vo.log yahan se bahar nai ja sakte hai.
Rummy and mallah tries to defeat her but that girl defeated him
Gunny and dat girl had a fight with her . Gunny hold her and mean while rummy n mallh gain their consciousness and they left from there.
Cadet akriti , cadet sabnis , cadet mallah major sharma all were pointing their gun towards them.
Major sharma ask them to put her inside jeep .
While doing this that girl get controlled over the situation and she put gun on mallah .
All were shocked .