part - 2

Hey guys .. it seems no one is interested in my story .. but yet i will continue it ..
So my story continues ..
This story continues from when in the serial it shows the death of cadet vidya saxena.
But i will revined little bit ..
Jab vidya washroom mein hoti hai tab saee cadets and faculty eagle ki chali gai chaalon ko samajh rahe hote hai.

Cadet rummy gaur: captain randhawa peter ko yahan se koi clue mila tha tabhi usko shock laga tha..

Capt. Randawa:  so lets check it out .. they saw a wire and they gt that wats wrong in this.

Rummy: jab hum eagle ko nai dekh sakte to hum eagle ko kyun mauka den humain dekhne ka.
So dey cut that wire .

Next scene focus on akhriti when she gt a card .
She understood that nxt no. is for runmy.
Rummy was in his room.
He is abt to drink a glass of water wen akhriti and purvi stops him and a glass of water fell on his bed.
That was nt a water .. it was an acid .. and dey were shocked but relieved also.
Mallah got a gudiya( doll) and on that there was a name of vidya.
Mallah understood that situation and he rushed to infirmary.
But that was too late ..
There was bomb blast and he was shocked.
Everybody was shocked ..
In next scene we saw a procedure rummy mallah and 2 other cadets were carrying vidya's dead body on their shoulders .
Mgg and major sharma were leading
And rest were waiting outside.
They kept the body on the ground and mgg came there and he kept a bouque of flowers on a round on her body. In that scene they showed akhriti ,purvi , capt. Abhimanyu and capt. Randhawa who were sad and inside n inside they were crying.
They salute her for her sacrifice and take off her body in a military truck.
Next scene showed gunny in his room holding a cup of tea / coffee . He was remembering that time which he spent vid her .. he was getting emotional but he was controlling his emotions .
He left his room where he met major sharma who told him abt the report of the blast.
All cadets were disturbed due to this . They all were nt believing that vidya is no more.
In MGG office , they all were discussing abt their plan and mgg noticed that gunny is disturbed and he gave some consoling words to him and decided to vacant this academy .
In nxt scene all cadets gave their resignation to be a part of this mission eagle.
They were shown giving papers to mgg . They salute to vidya picture and leave from there.
All were thinking abt there future and upcoming scenes in their life.
Sahi kehte hai log life mein kab , kahan aur kya ho jaye kisi ko kuch pta nai hota . Ek pal zindagi kaunsi karvat lele kuch pta nai hota hai.
Aisa hi kuch yahan in sab ke sath hua tha. Aur ab ane vale dino mein kya hoga ye in sab ko kuch bhi pta nai hai.
But kuch to hoga kya hoga dekhna baki hai..
They came to an unknwn place where they discuss abt there plan . They planned that to give full training to cadets so that they can  start their mission . Further they thought to reveal the identity of dr. Ritu mishra to cadet purvi bisht.
Captain abhimanyu asked wat is the relationship btw them??
Major: Dr. Ritu mishra was the elder sister of cadet purvi bisht.
Her actual name was ritu bisht.
She showed some papers to them as a proof.
In next scene they showed that both captains were giving training to the cadets. They divide them into two teams.
After the training gunny was shown shown roaming in the corridor from one end to other and he was remembering vidya . After some few minutes captain abhimanyu came.
He called him but gunny was in his own thoughts. He called him twice or thrice after that he asked him wats the matter .
Gunny:  how was ur training session vid cadets?
Abhimanyu: acha raha .. but ye hamare swaalon ka jawab nai hua.
Gunny was not comfortable to answer him . He cannt tell him that he is missing vidya.
But our capt abhimanyu understand his silence aftr all he is his good friend.
Abhimanyu tell gunny that jo hona tha so ho gaya capt chahe jitna bura ya galat hi kyun na hua ho. Jise jana tha vo chali gai capt. Hum sab ko cadet vidya ke jane ka afsos hai .
Gunny: vo ladna chahti thi capt vo ladh sakti thi. Kabliyat to thi us mein.
Abhimanyu:  exactly capt kabhliyat thi.. tabhi to eagle ne cadet vidya ko apna nishana bnaya. Eagle ne jo karne tha so kar liya capt. Ab bari hamari hai. Munh todh jawab dene ki bari ab hamari hai. Eagle ko btana hoga ek soldier chale jane se hamari fauj kamjor nai hai..
Gunny:  sahi keh rahe hai ap. Waqt aa gaya ..
In nxt scene rummy and akhriti were discussing abt vidya.
Rummy:  kitna jaldi sab kuch badal gaya na. Vidya chalegi kisi ne socha bhi nai tha..
Akhriti: han.. ek vahi to thi jo hamare jhagdon ko hamre beech ke differences ko suljhane mein lagi rehti thi.. aj ke baad vidya ki khatir hum ek dusre se nai jhagda karen gaye. Promise ??
Rummy: yes.. promise.
In nxt scrne purvi asked major sharma one day off as she wants to go hospital to see her uncle. She gave her permission.
In a mid way rummy asked purvi to get this thing for him .. in a mean while he plant a bug on her top which gunny gave him.
Purvi reached that destination and she gt a call to scan herself from that scanner and to destroy that bug.
She did that. Gunny who was tracing her and following her reached there but he gt confused as he was nt receiving any signals.
Purvi entered in a cottage where a man told her that she was the sister of a terrorist who was a traitor nd tries to harm her but gunny came there and arrest that man and saved purvi.
Major sharma tell abt her sister nd gave a file in which all the details were mentioned abt her sister. Purvi was shocked and broken .
On the next hand gunny was interogating that man and beating him . He asked abt his boss . He told him tiger and gunny gave him a gight slap. Major told gunny that we have to do something.
She came back to purvi where she was toring her sister's pictures.
Major asked her that is there info which she can share with them regarding her sister' work.
Purvi thought abt that gave a number to them .
That was tiger's number.