part -7

Hey friends .. i am happy to see the number of readers goes to 111.. that is really nt bad for me atleast ..
Well i am sorry for being soo late ..
I knw my story till now is not new to u guys  as im just repeating it which i guys saw in the series .. but trust me there will be some more to it ..
But u have to keep patience ..

So here is my next part .. hope u guys enjoy ..
Capt abhimanyu and cadet mallah us ladki ko le jakar ek tree se bandh dete hai. 
They ask her to reveal the location of eagle and his plan .
But she is nt in a mood to utter a single word yo them .
Cadet mallah brings sugar syrup and spread that syrup atound her ..
He told that girl in few minutes some poisonous insect will come and bites u ..
Capt abhimanyu told mallah that i dont want this girl to die until she reveal all the stuff ..
Cadet mallah : sirji yahan ke makode( insect) poisonous nai hai .. kuch nai hoga inko.. ye to sirf inhe darane ke liye kaha tha..
Capt abhimanyu again ask her abt eagle and told her that we will get eagle's address if u will nt reveal us as well  and leave u here to die ..
She got scared .. and gt ready to reveal.
She revealed his location and plans..
Aftr that they both leave from there ..
Mean while capt gunny and cadet peter again do inspection of that room and find some hint to eagle 's location .
They left from there and told major sharma abt the three suspect locations.
Mean while capt abhimanyu n cadet mallah come there and told them abt the exact location of eagle.
Mean while cadet akriti bhatt come there ..
Major sharma ask her abt rummy 's health ..
Cadet bhatt told her that he is in jeep and taking test there . Purvi is with rummy ..
Major sharma : capt randhawa capt abhimanyu, cadet bhatt and cadet mallah ap log us location par jao gaye  jahan eagle hai ..
Aur hum log ap logon yahan bahar wait karen gaye as a back up .. hamain kisi bhi kimat par eagle ko pakad na hai ..
Capt randhawa:  right major ..
Four of them leave from there and rest of them waited outside ..

Capt randhawa and cadet bhatt move to one direction and rest two to another direction..

bachte 2 vo log eagle ke den mein ghuste hai ..

Vo log eagle ke admiyon ko mar dete hai jo bahar security de rahe hote hai ..
Capt randhawa told akriti to be very careful .. bina kisi awaz ya shor ke humain ander ghusna hai ..

After few mins gunny pointed akriti to follow that direction ..

Capt randhawa nd cadet bhatt move to different directions..

In the process gunny entered to a room where eagle was there ..

Eagle : welcome gunny ..

Gunny turned to him .. but eagle is having back towards him..

Eagle turns to capt randhawa and  shocked to see him ..

Capt. Randhawa: tum ... lala gehlot .. tum eagle ho...

Eagle/ lala: han main hi eagle uff triple 999 hun .. main hi boss hun yahan ka ..

Eagle pointed his gun towards him and ask him to put his gun down..
Gunny did as per his order ..

There are some flashback of lala with captain rajveer , cadet naina , raja sahab ..

Eagle: to tum log mujh tak pahunch hi gaye akhir kar ..

Capt randhawa : tumne kya socha tha lala hum log tumhe pakad nai payen gaye .. hum log kamzor nai hai ..
tumhara khel khatam .. 

Eagle : nai gunny ek arsa ho gaya tumse mile ..

Kuch baatein karte hai .. kuch tum kaho kuch hum kahen gaye ..

Capt. Randhawa: han baatein karen gaye .. lekin bahar jakar ..

Eagle : bahar kaise gunny .. tumhe nishana bna kar main yahan se bhagh jaunga .. lala pakad mein aa sakta hai lekin eagle nai..

Capt. Randhawa :  ye tumhari galat fami hai lala.. bahar sare tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai .. tum bach kar nai ja sakte ..
They started movin ahead ..

Eagle pointed his gun towards gunny ..

Meanwhile akriti comes from behind and pointed her gun towards eagle and ask him to leave hia gun nd capt randhawa..
Eagle is shocked ..

Gunny took his gun and ask akriti to inform capt abhimanyu n mallah ..

Akriti nodded and move ahead ..
Gunny ask eagle to move ..
They started moving in the corridor ..
Eagle : tum mujhe nai pakad pao gaye ..
Gunny : tumne to ye bhi nai socha hoga hum log yahan tak bhi pahunch payen gaye ..
Eagle : socha tha .. bilkul socha tha ..
They keep on moving ahead ..
Mean while akriti met mallah and told him abt eagle ..
She ask him abt capt abhimanyu ..
Mallah tells akriti that he didnt knw abt him as we were in differnt directions..
They both search him ..
On the other hand major sharma and rest of the cadets reached to the exist point ..
Majot sharma ask cadet peter sabnis abt exist location .
Peter confirmed this location.
Cadet purvi came outside thee jeep and inform major sharma that rummy gain his senses ..
Rummy ask abt the updates ..
Peter gave all the information and tells him that un logon ko 30 mins ho gaye andar gaye huye..
Rummy ask major to move inside
Major sharma refuse it and ask him to trust his seniors ..
Mean while
Eagle aak gunny to watch the breaking news in the tv..
Gunny says he wants to see him in the jail..
Cadet bhatt and cadet mallah reach that corridor where she left gunny n eagle..
They felt something fishy and decided to contact major sharma .. they both move out to inform all the details ..
On the other hand eagle and gunny having some conversation..
Eagle : kya gunny dushmano ki fikar hai tumhe aur doston ki nai ..
Gunny : kya matlab .. aur vaise bhi tum mujhe apni baaton mein uljha nai sakte ..
Eagle : tum mujhe yahin chodh do gaye gunny .. dats a promise .. ek sach hai jo tumhe nai pta gunny ..
Yahan bahar tumharr sathiyon ko farak pade ya na pade lekin tumhe .. tumhe farak padega gunny..
Gunny soch mein padh jata hai ..
And ask him abt the truth ..
Eagle gives him a look ..
Mean while rummy and peter both were searching abt some clue..
From bushes rummy see aktiti and mallah coming..
Akriti informs major sharma that eagle is vid capt randhawa and capt abhimanyu is missing ..
Rummy told major that now we shud go inside and help them as we are their backups..
Major refuse to it and told him nt to be so impulsive ..
We have to wait for the signal..
Scene shifts to gunny and eagle..
Eagle starts laughing ..
Gunny ask him abt which friend is he talking abt earlier..
Eagle show him footage of abhimanyu in a room fainted..
Gunny is shocked ...