part -51

Hey guys .. I hope you all are enjoying my story and I know I'm nt able to update my story as regularly and for that I'm sorry guys ..
Now a days I'm getting busy with my stuffs that's why not able to take out time for this ..
But i will try to make and update as soon as possible. .

So moving further with my storyline ..

In KMA :

All were having the same routine as normally they are having . .

Training classes were over and this was the time to take rest , to chill out in the evening ..
It was around 1900 hrs when a beautiful, sweet, cute, calm and composed girl makes an entry in the kma

Every male cadets were ogling at her .. Their anxiousity have no end as they all want to knw who is she...
She was handling her posture with such a grace ...

Everyone starts talking about her .. Boys were feeling like they will get unconscious and girls were feeling jealous as all the boys were giving attention to her only and since when she makes her entry , everywhere and everyone , were just talking about her only as if no topic was left in this world ..

She straightly goes to bc's office and after half an hour , she went from there..

In the mess hall ,

All were having the dinner when they started their chit chat..

Lt. Pooja : hey .. ap logon ne ek baat notice kari ..
Aj kma ka ringtone change kyun lag raha hai ... kma ke signal mein kuch to gadbad hui hai aj.. mera signal bhi catch nahi ho raha hai ...

Lt. Akriti : haan... Mujhe bhi aj kma ki script kuch badli badli si lag rahi hai ...
Dekh rahi hun aj cadets ke beech mein bhi kafi khusar 2 Ho rahi hai ..

Rummy , naina, pooja and other lieutenants were too happy to see that their akriti was again coming back into her form and abhi , sd have little smile on their face but their reasons were different from others and from each other ...

Sd was smiling thinking that finally akriti was coming out from her past days happening which she had to suffered just because of her ..
So she was really happy for her ..

Abhi was reminscing their old time which he has spend as a cadet with raj and naveen and small painful smile came on his face and he says ..

Capt. Chauhan : kahin ye sabh kuch plan to nahi kar rahe hai ..???
Hota hai na aksar cadets faculty members ke upar apne pranks use karte hai.. khelte hai .. masti karte hai ...
Humne, naveen aur raj ne bhi kiya bhi to kiya tha ...
And then he stopped there only ...

Not because he doesn't want to tell them or their secret will reveal in front of all but because he got emotional remembering them and there was one more reason and that was naina..
She too got emotional listening their names and that was clearly visible to him ..

Gunny noticed this too but he kept mum for a while but he was sad...
She is the sister of his true and best friend from whom he learned so many things but still he can't do anything for her... he decides to talk with her properly ..
Till now , he was just her guider .. but now he wants to become her friend too so that she can't remain aloof to herself and came out from her wall which she has created arround her ...

He knew shalini and her friends specially allekh was there for her everytime but still he can understand her exactly because he is too going from the same trauma of loosing dear ones. .
He again focus on the conversation which was going on there ...

Lt. Rummy : arre nahi sir .. ye sabh koi planning ki vajah se nahi hai ..
Ye sabh to ek ladki ki vajah se hai ..

Lt. Allekh and Lt. Huda asked together : matlab ..?? Kaunsi ladki ..??