To my all the readers

Hello to all my readers , my fans ..
How are you all doing in your life ?

Hope you all are doing well in your life !
Please stay at home and be safe from this Coronavirus ..

Moving forward to it Guys ,

I'm really really sorry for not updating my story from last so many months ...

I was really stuck with my personal and professional life..

Not getting a single minute even to think over this ..
I received all your messages with full of requesting and I know I didn't replied to all ..

I was really helpless ..

But I felt so good as well as I felt your all love towards my story ..

I know I really disappointed to you all and I'm really sorry for this ..

Ans now from last few days I'm trying to pen down my next update but now I'm really stuck with it..

So I'm really requesting you all to please give me suggestions and help me out from this so that I can update my next update...

It would be a great help if you all come forward with your great ideas ..

Waiting for your suggestions in my comment section or you can share it through messages also ..

It's a request to share your ideas much in a details so that I can get into your point ..

Thanks and love you all ... ❤

Take care of yourself and your family .. 😊