Part - 68 ( 3rd )

Hey guys ... Thank you so much for showering so much love and support to me ...
Your comments do motivated me a lot to do something good and unique day by day ...

I always try to give something new and different so that I can mark upto your expectations. ..

Your response helps me a lot and give confidence too ..
Just keep giving me that ...

Moving ahead with the story ::

Col. Chandra asked the army officers to take bharghav to the prisoner's cell of kma ...

All got relaxed after seeing bharghav being taken away from their eyes ...

But that relaxation was for just few minutes as there is lot more of it to know now ...
Three members of kma who had survived from the death and was hiding themselves from last so many years are going to be confronted by their loved ones ...

Naveen , Raj and Vidya can sense that as the air , the environment in the hall got different and serious now . .

All were eying on them with lots of questions in their hearts, in their eyes .. 

They know the fire of questions are going to be attacked on them ...
And not only questions,  they have to handle so many emotions of someone's  sister , cadets , friends and the love of their life .. 

Somewhere they were feeling nervous too as they know they really had played with their emotions ...
They know the real drama is going to start now and they were gathering all the courage from each and every corner so that they can face their family and friends. .

They slowly with a baby step came forward and slowly started seeing the members of the kma ..

Naveen and raj doesn't want to see naina and Vidya doesn't want to see towards gunny with of course reasons ...

They decided to see first brigadier chandok then major general gaur ...

But meanwhile , lt. Bunty chaubey came to the hall with a wide smile on his face ....

Bunty :  lt. Bunty chaubey sir ...
And he salutes to both the capts. Naveen and rajveer ...

Naveen and rajveer both nodded ...

They were just praying ki Bunty age kuch bhi na bole but all was in vain. ..

As Bunty in his happiness forget all and while hughing both of them , he says : welcome back to the kma sir and lt. Vidya.  

I'm soo happy to see you back here ...
Akhir ap sabh ke samne aa hi gaye ...
Maine kaha tha na sir ki sabh apko dekh kar bahut khush hon gaye. ..

Dekhiye na sir , sabh log kitne khush hain aj ..
While saying this , he turns to the members of kma and after seeing their serious faces ,  he realised what he said now and his smile went off out of nervous ...

Raj closed his eyes when he was saying all this ...
Raj in pov : kabhi to soch samajh kar bol liya kar chaubey. ..
Pareshani kya kam thi jo tune aur badha di ...
And he nodded his head in negative ...

Capt. Chauhan , Dr. Shalini, Allekh, purvi, Shona Das, Abhay,  Col. Bakshi and col. Chandra were suppressing their  laugh seeing their nervousness which were clearly depicting on their faces ...

Capt. Chauhan to Allekh : in logon ki shakalein dekh kar kaun kahega ki they are the best officers of an Indian army and one is going to be the best officer in the coming future . .