Part - 59 ( 3rd ) MAHA UPDATE

Hey guys .. I hope you all are enjoying my updates ..
I request silent readers to come out and openly support my updates ..
Please do vote and comments on.my updates and let me please know about your special views on this. .

So , the story continues from there only ...

Vidya goes to open the door and as soon as she open the door her legs got freezed at the same place...

Alekh and purvi were too shocked to react ... They have come here to find raj and naveen but now they were seeing vidya in front of them .. 

They were shocked as if they have seen some ghost standing in front of them ..

Purvi was not even blinking her eyes after seeing vidya in front of her eyes .. 

Raj shout from inside : kaun hai vidya ?? 

Vidya and allekh came out of this trance listening raj's  voice but purvi was still like a statue ...

Allekh (whisper) : rajveer sir .. he hold his breath ..

Vidya : sir please ap log ander aiye pehle .... 

She look at purvi but she was not reacting at all .. 

Vidya goes near to purvi and holding her with her  hand, she pull her inside and lock the door .. 

Vidya again call her ... her voice too was chocking , she cup her face : purvi ..

Purvi just hug her tighlty and started crying while hugging her ..

Purvi who came to find here naveen and raj, found vidya also alive .. she was not mentally prepared for it .. she still was not believing this .. 

Raj and naveen too came outside on getting no response from vidya and was super stunned to see allekh and purvi here ...

Raj : allekh ..

Listening his name ... allekh turns toward raj.. he was not shocked to see raj because some where he knew he was going to meet him one day but now seeing him in front of him make rough and tough allekh emotional ...

Raj was shocked to see them as he has not expected them to find out so soon ...

But alas ,  his allekh has finally found him ..
He himself goes near to him ...

Raj always knew he has to handle them very carefully as his cadets are too much attached with him and now he has to start with allekh ...

Other side purvi who was crying hugging vidya tightly has become normal but still she was sobbing ..

She was not letting her hands go free from her grip in a fear that if she loosen up her grip she might go from there. .
Vidya was understanding her fear and she herself gave in happily as she was also becoming emotional seeing her dearest friend after a long time ..

Raj : allekh ...

Allekh hug him tightly and few drops of tear fall on raj's  shirt ..

Raj : mujhe nahi pta tha mere allekh ko rona bhi ata hai ..

Allekh come out from his hug and rub his tears..

Allekh : nahi apun ro nahi raha tha ... wo apko bas itne time baad dekha to khud ko rok nahi paya ..
Apun apke ek baar aur galle lag sakta hai ...

Raj just open his arms and allekh again hug him tightly ...

Allekh ( while hugging) : kyun sir .. kyun ap hamain chodh kar chale gaye the aise beech mardhar mein .. kyun sir .. ap jante hai humne apko bahut miss kiya ,  apun ne apko bahut miss kiya ...
Agar  humse koi galati hui thi to hamain thapad mar lete ap , apna gussa nikal lete hum par , dant dete lekin apko ye hak nahi tha ki ap hamain chodh kar jaye ... itne salon mein hum sabh ye soch kar ji rahe the ki humne hamare rajveer sir ko kho diya ... ap hum sabh ko dekh rahe the to kya apko nahi laga ki apke cadets apke bina adhure hai ...
kyun  sir .. kyun ... ??
Kisne hak diya tha apko ki ap hamare emotions ke sath aise khelein. . ??