Part - 78

Hey guys ...
I know I took a long time this time but I'm really really sorry ...

I was having my own reasons behind this ...
I was not mentally and physically stable to even think about this and when I got stable then I ask you guys to support me and gave ideas ...

So now , I have merge few ideas and got my update ready...

I hope you guys will like it and please do support me , appreciate it with your due to votes and comments. 

Your positive and negative responses are always welcome,  so dont mind writing negative comments too ...
It will only give me a boost to deliver a right update to my readers..

And lastly but not the least thank you so so so much for waiting for my update so long and not giving up on me ...

I know few of my readers had left my story long back but those who are still attached towards my story and me are extremely loyal and are there to help me out ...

So thank you so much  😊😘❤

Now moving on to the story :

When almost all the officers of Kma were enjoying their off day , there our one officer was getting his grooming classes from non other than major Sharma ...
And that one officer is non than lt. Mallah ...

Yes , she ....
Whenever she gets time , she makes sure to give him classes so that his personality as a officer get improved ...

Today , Major Sharma was giving him English spoken tuitions ...
And she was really impressed the way mallah had improved himself  in the short period of time ....

She still remember that day when mallah got admitted to kma as a cadet .. 
At that point of time , she was  having a doubt on him but today she is so proud of him that he proved her wrong in all ways ...
Today she is a proud mentor of lt. Mallah .

When she was busy in her thoughts,  her mobile started ringing which was lying on the table  ...

Major Sharma saw the name of the caller and a smile came on her lips which didn't get unnoticed by mallah ...

She excused herself from mallah and went away to attend the call ...

It has been already 10 mins and she didn't came back ...
Mallah is also done with his task which has been given by her ...
He was waiting for her to return back ..

After next few minutes,  an orderly came to him with a message..

Orderly : sir major Sharma ne apke liye ek message bhejha hai ..

Mallah : kya ??

Orderly : unhone kaha hai ki unhe kahin Jana padh raha hai isliye ap apne task se free hain ab  ...

Mallah having a smile on his face says : ok ..
Thank you. 

Saluting him , orderly left from there ....

Mallah while sitting there  ,with a smile says : hamain pata hai madamji apko achanak se kahan jana padh raha hai ...

Chalo acha hai ...
Col. Sahab aur major Sharma ek dusre ke sath jitna waqt sath mein bitayen gaye utna inke rishtey ke liye acha hoga ...

Thinking this , he walk out from the library towards his room...

But in a way , he got collided with a person who was too passing from the corridor...