part - 58

Hey guys .. I'm back with my new update .. I tried to give you update as soon as possible .. I hope you guys will enjoy this ...

And I wish all the married ones ,  a Happy Karwachauth. . God bless you all 😊

So , here story continues. .

KMA at 600 hours

All were sleeping soundly except in case of few ..
Naina's  eyes got open few minutes back and she realised she has slept in rajveer's  room itself ... she quickly goes from there before she came into the notice of someone ....
In her room she goes to washroom and splash some cold water frequently on her swollen eyes and change herself in to her jogging outfit and started her day with her jogging and yoga session. .

She has already completed 6 miles of jogging and came to take some rest near the lake ....

Naina was all the time thinking about the  allekh 's words ...  she knew allekh without any solid logic he can't say this type of  big things and now she too was connecting dots which allekh had pointed out in the meeting room that night  .... her mind and heart was totally smitten by only and only her rajveer sir ....
She jerk from her thought when someone from tge back tap on her shoulder .. she turned and look at that person ..

Itni fresh morning mein tumhara chehra ukhda ukhda.... thinking so deep what so special ??

Naina : ap kab aaye gunny sir ..
Yes , the person was gunny ...  Naina gesture him to come and sit ... He followed her and look forward gazing the illusion of sunrise in the lake ..

Gunny : bas abhi jab tum itne dhyaan se kuch soch rahi thi ....
Kya soch rahi thi tum .. ??

Naina with lost look : yahi ki kyun aisa hota hai jise insaan ko  hum kabhi bhool na sake , wahi insaan humse door ho jata hai ...

Gunny : hmm .. to make it simple i can say ... shayad isliye taki humain unki importance pata chal sake jo shayad unke hote hum nahi samajh pate hain and to distract her mind ,  he says

By the way ye chodho tum ... aur ye batao kya lt.  shanaya se apki baat hui .. ??  wo sabh handle kar lengi na .. ??

Naina look at gunny and with a confident  smile : of course without any doubt ... she gonna handle this perfectly ....

Gunny : good.... so tumhe bataya allekh ne ki kya wo ek dusre ko pehle se jante hai ya nahi ... ??

Naina look at him surprisingly for a minute ...

Gunny with his famous smirk : what aise kya dekh rahi ho mujhe ... giving her a look  he continues , come on naina now you are underestimating me ... yaar i am too a smart intelligent captain of Indian army. ..

In response naina laughs and shrug her shoulders. .

Naina : well abhi nahi btaya but i am sure and she was cut by gunny ..

Gunny : and i am too sure that they knew each other from before ... because itni achi understanding and importantly trust itne kam time mein nahi possible and maine bhi dekha hai  allekh ko .. wo hmesha se bolta kam hai aur samjhta jyada hai ....

Naina : you are right gunny.... usne kuch nahi btaya kal.... but i think humain usse baar baar puchna bhi nahi chaihye because i knew him jab usse lagega sahi time hai ye to wo khudh hi hamain bata dega ...
he is quite understanding ...

Gunny : correct .... but i think somebody else need our help .... see there ...
Ye dono phir shuru ho gaye... he pointed out his finger to their left ..

Naina look at the direction of his finger where he was indicating and sigh murmur : kuch nahi ho sakta in dono ka ..

Gunny : yup quite interesting case ...