Part - 72

Hey guys ..
I'm back with another update ..
Hope you guys will like it too ...
Waiting to see your votes and comments ...

Not taking your much time ..
So , here it is ...

Raj , Naveen and Abhimanyu were stunned to see bullet hitting vidya near her heart ...

Seeing this , they stand still for a while there only ...

Capt. Randhawa was too shocked to realise all the sudden changes and he screams her name ie :  vidyaaa  ..
He ran towards her , carrying her head on his lap , taking her name again and again , shaking her again and again ..

Capt. Randhawa : vidya .. vidya .. ankhein kholo vidya ..
Please ankhein kholo ..

Rest of the team also came there hearing the scream of capt. Randhawa and they were shocked to see the scenerio over there ...

All were getting worried about vidya as she was not in her senses now ..
She was not opening her eyes ..

Few seconds later , after being smashed few drops of water on her face , Vidya started  opening her eyes slowly and slowly and saw him first ...

Vidya lifts her hand in order to touch him but gunny holds her right hand tightly not wanting loose her now and from his another hand he hold her from back in order to lift her upper body ...

Vidya with her left hand trying to touch his right cheek , seeing him emotionally and taking a heavy breathe says :  ap .. ap thek hai na sir ..

Capt. Randhawa who was having tears in his eyes actually felt touched by her this gesture. .
She lying on the floor .. the bullet which was meant for him , she took over it and still she is asking about my well being ...

Vidya waiting for his answer while eying on him ...

Gunny who was astonished with her behaviour while nodding his head says : Han Vidya .. main thek hun aur main tumhe bhi kuch nahi hone dunga. .
I promise. .
Trust me. . Tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga main ...

Gunny tried to get up in order to arrange some medical but Vidya hold him back and says : nahi .. nahi ..
Ap please kahin mat jayiye. .
Mujhe apse kuch kehna hai. .

Mere pass ab jyada waqt nahi hai. .

She said this with a trembling voice as she was not able to breathe properly ..

Capt. Randhawa nervously : aise kyun bol rahi ho tum ..  tumhe kuch nahi hoga vidya. .
Main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga ...
Samajhi ...

Vidya : kyunki yahi sachai hai. .
Mujhe nahi pata ki ab mere pass kitna waqt hai lekin usse pehle ki waqt mere haathon se nikal jaye , phisal jaye main apse kehna chahti hun ki apne jo vansh ke sath kiya vo and again her voice started trembling and started breathing heavily  ..

Capt. Randhawa got worried and says : ye baatein hum baad mein bhi kar sakte hain. .
Please abhi tum kuch mat bolo ..
Tumhari condition aur kharabh ho jayegi . .

Raj : gunny hamain abhi vidya ko hospital le jana hoga .. 
Khoon bhi bahut nikal chukka hai ...
We can't afford to waste more time ..

Gunny also started trembling and says : hann .. hann .. hamain abhi jana hoga.  Main vidya ko kuch nahi hone dunga...

And he picked her up in his arms and sits in the jeep ..

Abhimanyu , Rummy , akriti, purvi, Ali, pooja went with him ..