part - 3

Hey guys .. i think some of u guys are going through my story but noone is commenting on that. No problem .. take ur own time. I am glad atleast u guys are reading it.
So, i continue vid my next part.

Major sharma and both the captains gt the number of tiger . They were thinkn abt their plan wat to do next and dey got that.
Major sharma : mujhe lagta hai ki hamain purvi ko enemy soil bhejhna chahiye.
Both captains were shocked.
Captain chauhan : i beg ur pardon but its soo risky. Hum purvi ko vahan akele nai bhejh sakte . Vahan kuch bhi ho sakta hai .
Cadet purvi : i am sorry to interupt sir but major mam is right. I am ready to go there aur vaise bhi kahin na kahin in sab mein meri behan bhi shamil thi jisne apne hi desh ko nuksaan pahunchana chaha. Atleast mera thoda sa hi sahi but kuch to guilt kum hoga . Yahi soch kar ki main apne desh ki security ke liye kuch kar payi.
All were agreed with her point of view.
Background voice : cadet purvi bisht ne keh to dia ki vo jayegi lekin ander hi ander vo bahut ghabra bhi rahi thi ki agar vo pakdi gai to kya hoga. Kya vo sach mein itne khatarnak mission ke liye tyar hai bhi ya nai.

Cadet purvi to herself : kya farak padta hai ki main tyar hun ya nai .. mujhe ye karna hi hoga .. i am ready for this mission.
In next scene purvi packed her bag vid necessary things and came to major sharma's office.
Major sharma:  she was giving her some required information and asked her to be confident and to believe in urself.
Gunny: he gave her mobile and some equipments. He asked her to take care and be alert all the time.
He told her some story to tell tiger that she left kma and now she is nt having any finance . So she need some work.
She agreed vid this.
On the other hand rummy was in eager to knw wats happening and where they are sending purvi. He was getting tense.
Capt abhimanyu adviced him nt to worry and we will send u if needed.
Capt abhimanyu came to major sharma and told her that a car has been arranged and its time to move now . He looked at purvi and wish her all the best.
Major sharma and both captains came outside to see off purvi .
On the other hand rummy noted down the details of that car .
Purvi reached to a resturant where tiger called her.
She went inside where a man came and gave her a key and a note.
She read that note and sit into a new car which tiger send to her.
She finally reached to a destination.
She met tiger .
Tiger was initially nt convinced but later on purvi convinced her by using her sister's name.
She told him that her sister trusted u a lot .
Tiger believe her bcoz he also admired ritu a lot and tell her that nobody cud take her place till now. But i think u can do it.
He gave her a gun and ask his men to take her away to her place.
In a mean while mjr sharma , both the captains and cadets were worried as purvi was nt giving any indications to them.
Captain abhimanyu ask them to execute their plan X's 2nd part now.
Major asked them who will go to execute their plan ?
Captain abhimanyu told them that cadet rummy gaur.
Gunny was shocked but was quite.
Captain abhimanyu explained them why he did he choose him.
All were agreed.
But on the other hand cadet mallah, cadet bhatt and cadet peter were restless as they were nt getting their point.
Cadet akriti bhatt wants to knw that why dey were nt choosing her for this shot.
But capt abhimanyu explained her all the situation and she was relaxed now.
Rummy came to that place as a backup where purvi was kept.
Somehow he reached to her room and gave her a note.
She read that note and was trying to decode that note.
Mean while tiger and his men came there and purvi shoot rummy infront of tiger.
Tiger was shocked and ask her wat she did.
Purvi tells him that he is a cadet of kma and was following her since a long time and today she finished him off.
Tiger asked his men to throw rummy somewhere safely.
And he left from there.
Purvi was worried and thinking that she did according to that note.
Both captains and major were worried bcoz they were nt receiving any signals from rummy.
Cadet peter tries to locate him but all in vain.
Gunny was tensed bcoz he promised his dad that he will take care of rummy.
Rummy was shown lying somewhere near highway.
Both captains reached there and found him .
Rummy was unconscious. They were trying to get out of him from that state. After some time rummy gain his conscious and tell them abt purvi.
On the other hand purvi asked tiger for some work.
Tiger send her border cross to get some file and information.
She was scared to listen this.
Purvi reached there and asked that man to show him his place . She clicked some pictures .
But that man saw her doing that. Purvi was shocked.. ..