Need Suggestions

Hey guys. .

As per the title , you all must have already understood that I'm here to ask some suggestions from you ..

To be honest , I don't know what to do with my story now ..

I mean how to carry forward it ..
And I wanted to know from you guys ..
What you want from me to show more on this story ...

I know Raj naina confession,  gv confession, abhimanyu akriti confession and naveen shalini confession are due but that's a main problem for me as I don't know how to show that ...

Please help me and give some ideas and suggestions to me for this. . .  

I would be thankful to you guys ..

Please it's my sincere request from you guys and I hope you guys will help me out in this  ..

Else I won't b able to give more updates and will end my story on the last part which I had already given to you on 4th July 2018 .. 

Will be waiting for the suggestions here or you can message me personally on wattpad ..

I will wait for all the suggestions one week . ..
If I got some ideas , I will continue else I will end up this by my last update ...

Sorry guys .. I know it's almost a dhamki to some of my fans but I'm also majboor   . .  

And yes if I will get suggestions,  I will consider all but will execute with the best one ..
Or I can mix all the suggestions and create a fruitful update ...
So you never know ..

Just give me new ideas and suggestions. .
I will try not disappoint anyone ..

Thank you. . 😊