Chapter 23: Dinosaur Seen In Sewers

"Are you sure it's a good idea to be on Shredder patrol alone?" I asked my hot headed boyfriend who was dressed in his Shinobi warrior armor while we were up watching the city from a rooftop.

"Relax. And I'm not alone. I'm with you." He smirked and nudged my side. "Feels like we've never actually had a moment alone with just each other. So I thought this'd be a good idea. What? Don't like it?"

"No! No, I never said that. Just... you know." I shrugged as I turned to look away to hide my flustered face. I couldn't help it when he looked hot in his gear like that. "Shut it." I retorted.

"Heh, classic." He chuckled.

"Whatever. Have I ever told you that you look hot in that get up?~"

"Can't say you ever had. But I'm not opposed to it.~" He smirked widely, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me in closer.

"Well, I just did." I leaned in and kissed him, feeling him immensely kiss me back.

Now that I mention it, we've never actually gone on just like a normal date or anything like that. Maybe one day we can get that chance and just have dinner at Murakami's or something.

He pulled back and ruffled my hair before pulling his phone out. "Gonna check in with the guys. Also wanna make sure they aren't watching the finale without me." He started to phone Leo and after a few rings he answered.

"Uh, hey, man, what's uh, wh-what's going down? You and Myra having fun?" He stuttered. Oh yeah, he's hiding something.

"You jerks didn't watch the Crognard finale while I'm stuck on Shredder patrol, right?"

"Who, us? No, of course not. But I bet if we did watch it, we'd have found it incredibly anti-climate-climactic." Oh yeah, they did watch it.

"Yeah, well, you better wait until-"

He cut off when I suddenly let out a pained groaned, clutching my head when I my name being called out telepathically. "Myrina! We need your help!"

"Rockwell?..."

"Call you back." Raph hung up and turned to me. "You ok?"

"It's... it's Rockwell. He sending out a telepathic S.O.S. Follow me!" I quickly jumped down and led him down into the sewers, using my powers to track down the location.

When we got there, we were shocked to see that Slash was knocked out cold with Rockwell by his side.

"Guys! What happened? Where are they?" I asked.

"Where is 'he', or should I say 'it', is the better question. And the answer is 'gone', for now." He replied.

"What kind of 'it' can knock Slash out cold?" Raph questioned.

"A being not of this world. Something beyond monstrous. Something I fear will-"

"DINO-MAN!" Slash suddenly became conscious, acting deteriorated and panicked which was very abnormal for him.

"Wait, Dino-Man? Some kind of mutant?" Raph asked.

"No, perhaps it's a dinosaur offshoot, evolved in secret over hundreds of millions of years." Rockwell explained.

"He's an alien." Slash stated.

Raph and I gave each other a knowing look before nodding in mental agreement, heading off down the tunnel.

"Where you both going, brother?" Slash called out.

"If some dino-alien is living in my sewers and beating up my friends, then I'm gonna return the favor." He replied.