Chapter 41

Hazel's POV

This has to be a joke. It wasn't that far but it still looks fucking terrifying. I was ready to scream my ass off but instead I just said "Nash, you can't be serious about this."

  I started to panic. "I'm sorry but this is the only way out. I will catch you. I'm right below you. I promise." He says.

"Do you promise?" I ask terrified. He laughs a little and says "I promise"

I can't believe I'm actually about to do this. I sit on the balcony rail for a minute and then finally I pushed myself off. I kept my eyes shut the while time.

Why the hell did I agree to this?

Nash's Pov

I watch her as she sits on the rail of the balcony. I could tell she's scared. As soon as she dropped I was already ready. I was right under her. She landed in my arms with her eyes shut. I could feel her shaking.

"You can open your eyes babe." I say quietly. As soon as she open her eyes she calmed down and she started smiling.

"Um can you put me down?" She asked quietly. I laugh and put her down. "Hey." She says quietly.

Before I could say anything Matt came and jumped on Hazel, causing her to stumble back a little bit but still able to hold Matt up.

Matt's POV

"I'm so sorry." I whispered to Hazel as I hugged her. "I should of been nicer to you. I'm such a shitty best friend." I say. I could of been nicer. She's been through a lot and I just turned my back on her.

"It's okay. Matt. I forgive you." She says. "But could you like...get off? You're getting heavy" She asks. I laugh a little and detach myself from her.

I turn around and face Nash and he looked surprised. Finally, he asked, "How the hell did Hazel pick your ass up?" Hazel starts to laugh. "I'm not that weak Nash" She says. "But can we go home? I want to apologize for my whole 'runaway' incident. Especially to Shawn and Jack G." She asks, you could tell she felt guilty.

"You shouldn't have to apologize for being mistreated. You were upset." Nash says. I nod my head in agreement. Hazel sighs and said back "I don't care. I caused everyone pain. I really want to apologize, and you two are NOT stopping me"

Nash and I just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders because we both know how stubborn Hazel is. "Let's go then." Nash says while grabbing Hazel's hand.

A/N: I don't really know what to say rn lol. I just want to let you know I will be updating more! But I will also be a little busy this summer.
I have field hockey conditioning for high school which I'm starting in fall. That's in the morning so don't worry :))
I'm also going on a trip with my family in July so yeah ._.
Finally, my best friend and I have been planning a summer to do list in honor of starting high school next year so I'll have that.
(You probably don't care so sorry about this long ass note lol)

BUT I AM GOING TO UPDATE. I FEEL REALLY BAD ABOUT LEAVING YOU ALL LIKE THAT. I'M SO SORRY.

I love you all so much I hope you have a wonderful day c:

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com