Chapter 29

Hazel's POV

"Guess what?" Mahogany shouted jumping on our bed. I groaned and put down my phone. "What." I say with no enthusiasm in my voice. Rosie and Tay started laughing from across the room. "Love the enthusiasm Hazel." Rosie compliments. I stick my tounge out at her and laugh alittle.

"Well we get to go to the mall while the boys are out on their meeting." Mahogany announces. I jump and cheer. "Yes. Finally we don't have to stay inside. Can we go now?" I asked excitedly. Mahogany laughs and nods her head. "Can we walk too?" I ask. I don't know why I'm so happy now. Tay groans. "Fine." They all mumble. I smile and run downstairs and out the door.

"I'm so happy we got ice cream." I say. They all laugh. "You're happy about everything today Hazel. Did you get some last night?" Mahogany ask with a huge smirk. My mouth dropped. "Hell no. I don't even know why I'm so happy to be honest."

They all look at me with a raise eyebrow. I groan. "No, I'm still a damn virgin." I say and walk away from them when I heard a quiet "shut the fuck up." I start walking forward until I reach an alleyway. I look and see someone beating up someone else. In shock I drop my ice cream causing the man who was beating the person up to pull a gun out and point it at me. My mouth dropped when I saw who it was.

"Nash?"

----

Short chapter because cliffhanger but it Niall's birthday soo...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL JAMES HORAN. I know this story has nothing to do with Niall and/or One Direction but oh well.

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com

Love y'all bye