Chapter 44

Nash's POV

"WE'RE HOME." I hear Hazel yell from downstairs. I smile widely and jump out of bed. "Hey babe where- holy shit" I said. Her brand new surprised me.

"What do you think?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows and smirking. I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I love it. It looks amazing." I said. She smiled widely at me and rested her chin on my chest. Our lips almost connected until Matt came in screaming, "PDA IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. PLEASE GET A ROOM. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT SHIT." Hazel started laughing loudly. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little.

"Nash, we need to talk." I hear Cam yell from the kitchen. I groan and let go of Hazel. Automatically, Matt came and threw her over her shoulder causing her to scream. I smiled a little and walked to the kitchen.

"We have a problem." Cam mumbled. "They're coming. We don't know when. But we got a warning. They ARE coming. Last time they came. Allison died, and we weren't there to protect her. They never leave without killing at least one person." Cam said with fear in his eyes. Cameron never looked this scared. I gulped.

This is the worst situation of our gang career. There is a huge chance one of us will die. One of our death can change all of us. We learned that from Allison's death.

I bury my face in my hands thinking about all the horrible outcomes of this. Anyone of us could die..it could be Cam, it could be Matt, maybe Hayes, it could be me, or worst, it could be Hazel. My stomach started turning. I ran to the bathroom and automatically started to throw up. This can't be happening.

Why can't things be normal for once?

A/N: OooOOooooooOo things are happening