Chapter 20

Cameron's POV

I sighed a little. "I didn't hate you. I was scared. Scared that the same thing would happen to you. What happen to..." I knew I could finish the sentence. Hazel walked towards me and hugged me tightly. "You don't have to finish that." She says quietly. I sigh. "But I have to. Allison. I didn't want Nash to suffer what I went through. It hurt like hell. I locked myself away for a month. 3 months later, Nash wanted to see you. He couldn't stand not seeing you. He really cares about you. I thought bringing you to our house was a horrible idea. Scared we would all get close to you and then one day it all be over and it wouldn't hurt not just Nash, the rest of us too, but when I saw the way you and him looked at each other. I could tell how much you care about each other. So when you shoved us in the closet I knew you had to come with us. I just knew it. So I just told Nash to pack your stuff. I never knew what your parents did to you and once I figure out I was happy to have you coming with us. I can't imagine what would happen if we just left you there." I say. Once I finished I realized that Hazel was crying.

Hazel's POV

  In the middle of Cameron's story I started crying into his shirt. I never realize how much Nash cares. I broke our hug and look at Cameron and ask, "We're going back tomorrow, right?" Cameron smile a little and nod his head. I smile widely and said, "Good. I need to talk to Nash tomorrow, but now, let just enjoy our little party once Shawn and Mahogany's slow asses get back." I say. Cameron laughed a little.

"We're baack." Mahogany sing as she walk through the door.  "Finally." I yell. Cameron and I got extremely bored waiting for them so we were jumping on the beds. I landed on a bed face first and Cameron landed on top of me. "Cameron get your fat ass off of me." I mumbled. Before he can even more I felt more wait on  me. "Why am I on the bottom?" I whined I hear Mahogany laughed. "Sucks for you, I'm on the top of the pile." She yelled. I groaned and started wiggling trying to get them all off of me. After awhile Mahogany, Shawn, and Cameron all fell off the bed. "Ha. Victory." I shouted rolling off the bed and on top of Mahogany.  "You're an asshole." She mumbled.  "You love me." I say poking her cheek. "Sadly I do." She said laughing.

"LEGALLY BLONDE." Mahogany and I yell. "NO." Shawn and Cameron yell back. We were arguing about what movie we should watch. "Pleasee." I begged. Shawn and Cameron shook their heads. "Fine, how bout Divergent? " Mahogany suggested.  "Alright.  Fine with me." I say smiling.

The next morning, I woke up sprawl out on the couch with my head laying on Mahogany's lap and my legs on Shawn and Cameron's laps. I got up slowly trying not to wake up Mahogany just yet I looked at Cam and Shawn and sigh a little. "Ugh sorry to you all." I mumbled, then I screamed, "CAM, SHAWN, AND MAHOGANY WAKE YOUR ASSES UP." They all scream a little and fell off the couch. I started laugh hardly causing me to fall on the ground. They all glared at me and I smile innocently. "Alright. We have to go back." I announced. They all smirk a little and look at each other and look at me. Cameron grab my arm and started dragging me down the hall quickly.  "What are you doing?" I asked. "We have to get you back to Nash." Cam said and started running even faster through the hotel halls.

A/N: ooo Hazel and Nash will be reunited again. Yaay

Hope you all enjoy the story :)
I love you all soo much

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com