Chapter 12

Nash's POV

I watched Mahogany and Hazel try to make food. I can tell this is Hazel first time cooking. I started laughing when Mahogany threw flour at Hazel. Hazel turned and glared at me. I smiled innocently as she started to walk slowly towards me. When we were extremely close she smirked and crashed an egg on my head. My mouth dropped and I quickly got the sugar and pour it on her. What the hell were they making anyway? She laughed loudly and then Cameron walked in causing all of us to freeze. "What the-" he started to say but then Mahogany threw an egg at Cameron's chest. Mahogany started laugh and Hazel and I gasped. Cameron mouth drop and he slowly walk towards Mahogany and she walked backwards very slowly. As soon as Cameron was about to do something but someone scream. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Shit...

Hazel's POV

I turn around see Matt. Haha oops? I smiled innocently and said, "Heeeyy Maattt." I looked at Nash and Cameron just shrug his shoulder. Matthew sighed and walked towards. I waved a little bit. He shaked his head a little laughing a little. I smile wide but then he threw me over his shoulder. I screamed a little as the flour fell from my hair. "What am I going to do with you." Matt mumbled. "You'll figure it out." I said laughing. He walk into Mahogany and I room and he put me down. "Get in the shower, we're going shopping later. I smiled and ran into the bathroom.

I was currently dragging Matt to the car considering he didn't want to go shopping yet. "Haazzeell, I don't want to go yeeet." He whined. I sighed and said, "C'mon Maattt, it can be a Matt and Hazel day." He groaned and finally started walking towards the car. I smiled widely and run to the passenger's side and hopped in. He got in on the driver's side with an unamused face. I giggled a little and poke his cheek. "You lovvee mee because I'm your best frieend." I said. He turned to face me and try to keep a serious face but he automatically started laughing while I laugh with him. Finally I scream, "LET'S GO ESPINOSA." and he finally stopped laughing and pull out of the driveway and drove towards the mall.

A/N: I really want to have a food fight like that. It seems like so much fun omfg. Except the cleaning at the end...

Tumblr:
cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Instagram: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall

I love you allll. Gooodbyyee