Chapter 6

Hazel's POV

After a couple of minutes I heard a knocking at my door. I sighed and opened it. It was Jack G. He pulled me into a hug and kept repeating. "I'm so sorry." I sighed. "It fine Jack." I whispered. We broke our hug and Jack smiled widely. "You said something!" He exclaimed. I smiled widely. It's weird talking again. I'm not even use to it. We both walked downstairs and as soon as Nash saw me he gave me a hug. "You're crushing me." I whispered. He put me down and his face was bright red. I smiled at him. "Hazel, there's a car pulling into the driveway." Jack J. yells. My eyes widen. My parents? They said they were going to be home tomorrow. I push them all upstairs into my room and made sure they couldn't be seen while I laid in bed. I heard a knock on the door and I sighed in relief. It was a knock so it's probably not them.

A couple hours later, we were all cuddled up on my bed watching Mean Girls. I absolutely love this movie. "This is killing my manliness." I hear Jack G mumble. I glare at him and said "Jack..I swear I will punch you so hard in the stomach if you ever say that again." Everyone started laughing as Jack G's eyes widen and his mouth dropped. I smiled innocently and went back to watching the movie. I laid my head on Nash's lap and he played with my hair. It's weird. We were never this close before he ran away but now we're closer than ever. I think I'm failing for him but I know I have to resist this feeling. Even though he's here now, doesn't mean he will be here forever. I sighed and fell asleep.

Nash's POV

I looked down at Hazel and smiled. She looked beautiful. Nash stop. You can't fall for her. You don't know whats going to happen soon and you shouldn't put her in danger. "You totally like her." Cameron says making me jump a little. I rolled my eyes. "No I don't." I mumbled. Taylor laughed and adds "You do. It's so obvious." I shake my head. I can't like her. Once she learns more about what we do. She'll never except me.

A/N: Hey. I'm so sorry for the wait. I've been really busy lately. So sorry again for the wait...I promise the next chapter will come soon and it'll be waayy better. Promise. Byeee

Tumblr:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Main Insta: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall