Chapter 34

Hazel's POV

Nash likes Ashley still. Definitely does. He kept quiet. duh. It's obvious. I can feel my heart breaking.

I soon as I got home I walk straight to the kitchen and I saw Jacob, the Jacks, Shawn, Cameron, Sam, and Mahogany. I guess the rest are sleeping.

"Hey are you okay?" Cameron asked . As soon as he asked me that I fell to the floor and tears started to rush down. Mahogany dropped to my side and she didn't say anything. She just hugged me. Then she whispered "You alright?" I shake my head no.

"Hey, Did Ha-" Nash walked into the kitchen and when I look up he's already staring at me.

He drop all the bags and try to come towards me but Cameron stopped him. "Woah there. Hazel can't talk so I'll speak for her back up a little because we have no idea what wrong with her but something tells me it has something to do with you. Now let's talk in private."

As soon as Cameron and Nash left the room. Mahogany, Shawn, and Sam all pick me up and the Jacks follow us upstairs. They walk into Mahogany and I room. Jack J opens the door and all I see is Taylor, Aaron, Tay, Rosie, Dillon and Brent...playing cards. "Really?" Mahogany asked

"What? Carter out on a date." Aaron says. Tay and Rosie's eyes widen as soon as they look at me. Tay hopped up. "Is she okay? " Rosie asked. Jacob sigh. "She's crying so yeah but we don't know what."

"Jacob sometimes you are so stupid." Mahogany says while putting me down gently. She walks towards my nightstand and grabbed my notebook and the pencil on top of it. She handed it to me. "Ok explain everything."

Nash's POV

"Alright what did you do?" Cameron ask me crossing my arms. "How do you know it was me?" I ask feeling slightly offended.

"Because you were the only one with her. " I say. "So? It call running into- oh shit. " She knows.

A/N: UPDDDAAATTTTEE YAAYYYAAYYYYAYY. SCHOOL GOING GREAT. I MISS WRITING, BUT SHIT OVER 7K READS. OMFG THIS IS AMAZING LOVE YOU ALL

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com