Chapter 36

*Time skip*

Hazel's POV

It's been 4 months. 4 months since Nash and I broke up. I'm finally speaking again. Nash is different though. He pushes everyone except me around. Tay and Rosie left a month after Nash and I broke up. They couldn't handle how everything here is, so they moved in with Tay's grandma. They lost all contact with all of us. Carter, Dillon, and Jacob left too. They wanted to live a normal life so they went with them.

No one really talks to me. I know they blame me for everything. I can tell. I mean, everything is my fault.  I moved out of Mahogany's room and into the attic. I usually just stay up in there and go on my computer. This house is broken. No one here is completely happy.  The only person who talks to me is Matt, but he barely comes up here.

"HAZEL. Snap out of it." Matt yelled shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking." I say. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He mumbled and walk out my room. I sigh and fall back on my bed. I felt tears build up. Just run away. They won't miss you. I shake my head and groan. The thought of running away has always been in my mind ever since everyone started to ignore me. I dried my eyes and decided to go downstairs and get some food.

"Hey Shawn. Hey Matt." I say weakly as I walk into the kitchen. They both just looked at me and said nothing at all. I felt my tears run down my cheek and I scream, "MATT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STICK WITH ME. SAME FOR YOU SHAWN. I thought you two actually cared. Well I guess I was fucking wrong." I dashed back upstairs and up to my room and lock the door.

I grabbed a bag and start stuffing my clothes inside of it. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and started to write.

"Well, it's time to leave," I mumbled. I grabbed the pile of rope. As I open the window I heard a knock on my door.

"Hazel?" I heard Matt whisper. I shake my head. "Hazel. Can you let me in. I'm sorry." He begs. I sighed and shake my head.

"It's too late." I say to myself as I threw the rope out the window. "Goodbye everyone." I say quietly and I slowly climb down. As I was halfway down I heard my door swing open.

"HAZEL? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Matt yells. I looked up at my window to see Matt staring back at me, he looked furious. He started pulling the rope up bringing me up with it. No. I will not go back. I know what I have to do.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Then I let go of the rope.

I fell and luckily, landed on my feet and automatically started running and then after awhile I started sprinting down the sidewalk. I turned and look back and my eyes widen.

Shawn and Jack G. are fucking chasing me. Perfect. That's what I need.

A/N: HIIIIIIII. So it's almost 3 am and I just finished this....but the next chapter just going to basically be what she said in the letter so get ready for that. Alright, I love you alll.

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com