Chapter 47

Hazel's POV
"Nash, when are you going to tell her?" I heard someone ask. Tell who what? I kept my eyes shut deciding to eavesdrop a little more. "I don't know Cam. I don't want her to be scared." Nash mumbled pulling me closer to his chest. What the hell is going on? "Well Nash, she's gonna get pretty terrified when she hears gunshots and doesn't know what to do or what's going on." Cameron said. I could tell he was getting angry.

I started to stir around and I can feel Nash's grip around me loosen a little. I turned my head to look up at Cameron. "Morning Cameron. What are you doing down here?" I asked trying to play off the fact that I heard the majority of their conversation. He looked a little nervous.

"Oh um. Morning Hazel. I was just talking to Nash about some.. um ..business." Cameron said. I smiled a little and just nodded my head.

Nash and I are definitely discussing this later.

Nash's POV

"Gosh you all are horrible." I groaned as I slammed my head onto the table. "Shut up Gr-Oh my gosh that's a spider." Mahogany said trying to stay calm. Hazel on the other hand, did the exact opposite. As soon as the word 'spider' left Mahogany's mouth Hazel let out a tiny squeal and she jumped onto my lap.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, I swear if you do not kill that spider I will end you." Hazel growled, causing me to laugh. "How do you know my full name?" Shawn asked looking extremely confused. "I have my ways Mendes now KILL THE SPIDER." Hazel said back to him causing Mahogany to laugh and almost fall off her spot on the counter.

Shawn rolled his eyes and finally stepped on it. "You two are wimps." He mumbled. Hazel rolled her eyes and got off my lap. "Love you too Shawn." She said as she sat by Mahogany.

One food fight, and clean up later... Hazel and I ended up together on the couch talking about random things. "Nash?" Hazel said trying to look up at me. "Yes?" I responded staring at the ceiling. "What's causing all of this to happen to you? What made you throw up? What about your nightmare?" She asked.

I knew this question would come up sooner or later. It's just...

How do you tell the person you love the most that someone in the house could die?

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter wasn't the best. My mind does not have a lot of ideas for this story right now, so it's becoming harder to right. So once again, sorry.