Chapter 3

Nash's POV

"Um can we go inside?" I asked. It  was pretty cold. We walked to her room quickly and quietly. She locked her door and we both sat down on her bed. She looked at my arms. They're covered in tattoos. I know I'm young but I have a fake I.D. "So.. How've you been?" She didn't respond. Is she mad. "Are you ok?" I ask. Still no response. What's going on? "Okay, what's wrong?" I ask. She grabbed a notebook and started writing. After she finished she gave me the book, she laid back and faced the wall so her back was facing me.

Hazel's POV

I laid in bed with my back facing Nash. I don't think I'll be able to look him in the eye right now.

After a couple of minutes I felt Nash go under the cover and wrap his arms around me. I turned around and looked at him. He pulled me closer. "Do you want to know why and what happen after Hayes and I ran away?" Nash ask. I nod my head. He sighed. "Well my parents abused Hayes and I. But we had this friend. His name is Cameron. He offered to take us in. We knew our parents would say no. So we ran. We didn't want to leave. We just knew that we would be safer there so we kept it a secret. The day Hayes and I ran away, we spied on you. We saw you break down on our front door. They knew you would come over so they fake the tears. You had no idea how badly I wanted to run out and give you a hug, but Hayes held me back. Then Hayes and I joined Cameron's gang. Now here I am." He said. I let everything sink in. So much happened to us. I snuggle into him more. I feel his grip tighten around me. I smiled a real for the first time in awhile and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Nash. "Are you staying home?" Nash asked. I shrugged my shoulder and grabbed my notebook and I wrote:

I can ask

He read it and said "If you can I can stay longer but if you can't I have to go back." I nod my head in understandment and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and wrote to my mom and dad.

Can I stay home? My side really hurts.

They both looked at me clearly annoyed "Yes, but work on talking. I'm tired of wasting money on paper just so you can talk." My mom said. My mouth dropped a little and I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room. Nash was typing something on his phone. I closed my door and locked it behind me. "Staying home?" Nash asked. I nod my head yes. He smiled. "Well today, we're going to get you to talk again." He announced. I smirked and wrote down:

Lets do this.

A/N:AYYE. HAZEL WANTS TO TALK. WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN??? Alright I love you all. Byyee

TUMBLR:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
MAIN INSTA:@ ccaaasssiiddyy
TWITTER: @ cassidyoneall