Chapter 9

Nash's POV

I sighed. I knew she was going to ask about her sooner or later. " Allison is Cameron's ex girlfriend. Cameron loved her more than anything. The only time they were ever apart is when we went to our meetings. Then one night, after a meeting, when we got home, she was on the floor dead with a bullet through her chest. Cameron was heartbroken. He locked himself in his room for a month after the funeral. He never really fully recover." As soon as I finished Hazel automatically said. "So you're mad at him for protecting you? He doesn't want you to have the same pain he felt." I sighed. She was right. "I never really thought about it like that." I whispered. She rolled her eyes and push me slowly towards Cameron. I sigh as I get up and sit next to Cam. " I'm sorry. For yelling at you and saying all of that. I just thought you were trying to hurt me. I never really thought you were helping." I say. Cameron face didn't change. We sat their in silence for awhile until he finally said, "Ask her." I looked at him with my eyes wide. He smile a little. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nods his head with a huge smile. I smiled and walked towards her. I sat next to her and she look at me with a small smile. She was about to say something until we heard a door slam. "HAZELL WE'RE HOME." All of our eyes widen. Her parents. Hazel pushed Cameron and I into her closet. Once we got in Cameron mouthed the words. 'Pack her stuff.'

Hazel's POV

I hopped onto my bed after I unlocked my door and grabbed my notebook and began to draw. I wasn't really paying attention to what I was drawing. My parents walk into my room. I look up and they look angry. They rip my notebook out of my hand and look at it. They scoff. "Do you seriously still miss Nash? You know he left because of you." Then threw my book across my room and into my closet. Shit, now they're going to see my drawings . I don't even know what I drew. I felt tears go down my face. They laughed and walked out. Once they walk out I automatically lock the door. I fell to the ground and covered my face. I started to sob loudly. I felt someone hand on my back. "Hazel, don't listen to them. You know it's not true." Nash says. I didn't say anything. I don't know what to say. Nash grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Come with us. Runaway." He whisper. I nodded my head. I refused to stay here. He grabbed a bag I notice they were some clothes already in there. I grabbed a piece of paper and decided to write a note.

Dear parents,

You were great at first.

But you change. So I'm going.

Bye bitches,
Hazel.

I smiled a little and put the note on my bed. Cameron threw a bag over his shoulder and so does Nash and I. I then bolted to the window and felt adrenaline rush through my veins as I jumped out of the window. I looked up to Cameron and Nash looking at me like I was crazy. I then noticed the ladder. I smile and shrugged my shoulder. Cameron finally came down the ladder with Nash following. Then we sprinted off.

A/N: I'm going to apologize in advance for all the grammar mistakes you may  see. I hope you still enjoy the story. I love you all byee.

Tumblr:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Insta: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall