Chapter 18

Hazel's POV

After I ended my call I sighed and sat by a stop sign. I felt tears fall slowly. Nash knew that would hurt. That probably the reason why he said it. I sighed and looked at my lap. After a couple minutes I felt someone hand touch my shoulder. I look up and see Shawn. I got up and we kinda just stared at each other for awhile. Finally I hugged him tightly and he automatically hugged me back. "Are you ok? " He whispered. I shaked my head. "Get in. We're going on a trip." Shawn says. I break our hug and hopped inside. I sat in the back with Mahogany. She smiled at me a little then pulled me into a hug. "You two ready?" Shawn asked smiling. Mahogany and I looked at each other than at Shawn and nodded our heads.

Nash's POV

"You're such a fucking idiot. " Cameron shouts. "I know." I yelled back. We've been looking for Hazel for the past hour with Sam, Taylor, and Rosie. "What made you so mad at her anyway?" Sam asked. "That none of your damn business." I mumbled. I heard Sam mumble something and Taylor laugh quietly. I rolled my eyes. We were all sitting in awkward silence.. "So um Cam, is Taylor and Rosie staying with us?" Sam asked awkwardly. I turned around and said, "Really?  Hazel missing and that all you care about?" I asked. Cam slammed his hands on the wheel. "That fucking it. I'm done with your bull shit." He yelled. He hopped out of the car and stormed off.

Hazel's POV

Currently Shawn, Mahogany, and I were sitting in the ice cream shop talking bout random stuff while eating cookie dough ice cream. "So is this the end of our little trip?" I asked smiling. Shawn scoffed and said "No, I have a little suprise, but I'm glad you're smiling." Mahogany and I looked at each other. I looked back at Shawn and can tell by the smirk on his face that only he knew what was going on. "So you ready?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head and we all walked out together. As we got to car we noticed someone was leaning on our car. Shawn walk closer towards him and just says

"Um...Hello?" The person turned around.

"Cameron?" Mahogany ask. He smile a little.
"Hey, um I was wondering if you have room for one more?" Cameron ask. Mahogany and Shawn look at me. I can tell they wanted me to decide. I sighed. 

"Can I talk to you?" I ask pulling him away. Before he could say anything I say, "Why are you here?" He smirked a little and said.
"You aren't the only one who trying to get away from Nash." I groaned.
"What?" I asked.
"Nash is being a complete asshole. We were driving around looking for you and he kept getting mad at Sam and me. I couldn't take it anymore so I left. "Give your phone to Shawn.  Mahogany and I did." I say and I turned around and walked towards Mahogany and Shawn.  "So is Cameron joining us?"  Shawn asked.  I smile and nod my head. I felt Cameron wrap his arm around my shoulder. That when I realize something.  Sam with Nash, and so is Taylor and Rosie. Shit.

Nash's POV

After another hour I finally agree on getting food. I sat by Rosie  while Sam and Taylor sat across of us. I noticed Sam was deep in thought. "Hey Nash, can I talk to you outside?" Sam asked. I rolled my eyes but get up anyway. Once we got outside he  automatically said. "What's your problem?" I raised my eyebrow. "What's my problem?" I shout. "My problem is that you were flirting with Hazel at Starbucks, that why we're fighting." Sam eyes widen. "You really think I was flirting with Hazel? She was telling me how YOU were ignoring. She thought you didn't like her. " Sam yells. I felt like time just froze.  "S-s-she likes me?" I stutter out. Sam sighs. "She did, I don't know if she still does though." Sam says and walk back inside. Right then I knew what I had to do.

I walks back inside and sat next to Rosie. "So where are we going next?" Taylor asked shyly. "Home." Is all I said.

A/N: ooo things are getting interesting

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far :)
I love you all. Byyee

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com