Chapter 11

Hazel's POV

Mahogany and I were sitting on our bed talking about our lives. I learned that she ran away a couple of days after Nash and Hayes did. We heard a knock on the door and Cameron and Jack G. walked in. "Hey , um we have to go do some things to do um yeah, Mahogany can you explain the rules to her?" Cameron asked. Mahogany nodded her head and Jack G. and Cameron walked out of the room and closed the door. Mahogany quickly got up and locked the door. "Ok this is going to be weird, but rules are when the boys are gone, we have to stay in here, sometimes Hayes stay with us but not every time, but we have food, drinks, and movies." I smiled. "If I wasn't living here this would be like my first slumber party ever." I said with a huge smile. Mahogany mouth dropped. "You never went to a sleepover before?" She asked. I shake my head. "Nope, Matthew wanted me to spend the night many times but our parents didn't like each other and Matthew's parents didn't like me." Mahogany mouth dropped. "I don't care if you're living here this will be your first slumber party and the boys will join as soon as they get back." I smiled. I looked around her room and saw....hair dye? She notice what I was looking at and smirked. "Wanna change your hair up?" She asked. I nodded my head and she squeal taking me into the bathroom.

Mahogany was covering my eyes and giggling like crazy. "You ready?" She ask. I laughed a little and nodded my head. She remove her hands and I automatically gasped. My hair was a gorgeous turquoise color . "Mahogany.. I love it so much, thank you!" I said while hugging her. She squealed and said, "I'm really happy you like it! It looks amazing on you." We broke our hug still smiling like crazy. "Wanna watch Netflix?" Mahogany asked. I smirked and yelled out "HELL YA." We both laughed and ran out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

"We're back!" Nash yelled causing me to wake up. Mahogany eyes widen and she start pushing me into the bathroom. She shut the door. I sighed a little and then Nash walked in. "Where's Hazel?" Nash asked. Mahogany answer back with, "In the bathroom, we have a surprise for you." I hear Mahogany footstep come closer and suddenly the door swung open. I smiled a little then realize everyone was in here. The first one to respond was Matthew when he yelled out, "Oh my gosh, I love it." I smiled and walked over to Matt and gave him a hug. Nash was frozen. You can tell he was surprise. I laugh and gave him a hug too and he automatically hugged me back. "You look amazing." He whispered causing me to blush madly. What is this boy doing to me?

A/N: AWW HAZEL AND NASH. But what are they hiding from Hazel???

Tumblr:
cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
Instagram: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall

I LOVE YOU ALL. BYEEE.