Chapter 2

Hazel's POV

As soon as I walked into school, everyone looked at me and gave me dirty looks. I looked down and walked faster. "Hey mute!" I froze and turned around slowly. It's Ashley and her little minions. I wanted to run but it felt like my feet were glue to the ground. I wanted to scream but I already knew I can't.. As she got closer she began to smirk. "What wrong mute? Cat got your tongue?" Ashley ask. I roll my eyes. I always get comments like that. They still hurt, but I pretend that they don't. I won't show how much they're hurting me. It'll show that they're winning. Once Ashley got to me she pushed me to the ground. "Can't take it anymore?" I didn't move. No matter what I know this was going to end badly. She smirk and kicked me. I felt a tear go down my face. She laughs and bent down "You can die and no one will give a single fuck about you." She whispered, and she was right. Once she got back up she jab her high heel into my skin. I blacked out slowly to everyone laughing at me.

  I jolted up and look around and see I'm in the nurse's office.  What happened? I hiss in pain as my side stings.  Oh yeah....Ashley.  I felt tears go down my face. The nurse looked up and smiled. She rolled her chair over to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked handing me a notebook. I smile sadly and wrote

I'm ok. But my side hurts.

She nodded her head and says "Well you were bleeding pretty badly." I look down and I see blood staining my shirt. I gulped and lifted my shirt to see my side in wrapped up. I felt like crying even harder but I push the feelings away. I grabbed the notebook and wrote.

Can I go home now?

She looked up and nods her head. The nurse usually let me go cause she trust me. I smile and walked out of her office. After a minute I started limping.  It hurt more and more with every step I took.

  Finally almost home. I stopped because my side hurt too much to walk. I look around.

I felt like someone was watching me...No, I'm being crazy. Probably because of the blood loss. I shook my head and began to walk as fast as I can. I just want to go to bed.

   I walked inside my house and hug my mom. "Are you ok? Your school called saying you ran into a sharp corner." I mentally rolled my eyes but nodded my head so my mom thinks I'm ok. I walked upstairs into my room and locked the door. I landed on my bed and started to cry.

 A loud bang woke me up. I heard it again. It was from my window. I sighed and opened my window. There was a figure. It whisper. "Hazel. It me. Nash"  Nash? I felt tears rush down my face. I ran downstairs and out my house. I ran around my house and there he was. Nash Grier. I froze. This has to be a dream. I ran up to him and jump into his arms. I missed him so freaking much.

A/N: NASH IS BACK. AW. BUT HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE.

TUMBLR:
http://cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com
MAIN INSTA:@ ccaaasssiiddyy
2ND INSTA: @ a.regular.teen
TWITTER: @ cassidyoneall