Charter 28

Hazel's POV

"Tonight was amazing." I say. We were now driving home and I couldn't be happier. I intertwined our fingers together and just stared at him. He smirks a little and asked. "Why are you staring at me?" I laughed a little. "I don't know, to be honest." I say shyly. He laughs. "You're adorable." He mumbled. I blushed madly and use my free hand to cover my face.

As soon as we pull into driveway Nash hopped out and walked towards my door. He open the door and bow in a fancy way. I facepalmed. "You're a dork." I groaned. He stood up straight and started laughing. "Can't do anything." He complains. I laughed and hopped out the car and gave him a hug. "No, no you can't." I said. He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Let go, inside. It's late." Nash said.

Before I could say anything Nash picked me up bridal style. "I can walk Nash." I say. "That's nice." He said and kept walking. We got inside and everyone was sitting on the couch or on the floor. Everyone starting smirking or wolf whistling.

"So she said yes?" Jack J. said like it wasn't obvious. I smiled and kiss Nash's cheek and said "Yes Jack. Yes I did, you think I'm being carry by force for no reason? " I say jokingly. Mahogany and Cameron yelled "Finally." While leaning their head back. "He's been waiting to ask you since you got here." Jacob complained. I look at Nash and started blushing like crazy. I laughed and poke his cheek. "Aww." I say. He glared at me and put me down.

I quickly ran upstairs before he could do anything. "I'm going to change. Night." I yell from upstairs. I heard a lot of the "Night."

I walk into Mahogany and I room and change into pajama bottom and a t-shirt. I smile slightly and walked out and walked into Nash's room. I see him laying in bed with sweatpants on and no shirt on. He looked up at me and smiled. "Glad you can join me." He says. I smiled back and walk towards his bed and lay beside him. We look at each other for a second and then he pulled me in.

"Nash?" I said. "Mhmm?" He mumbled. "I really like your tattoos . You shouldn't hide them." I say. He kissed my forehead. "Good night Hazel." He whispers. "Night." I mumbled. He pull me in tighter and rested his chin on my head. I snuggle into his chest and fell asleep.

"Aww." I heard someone cooed from the door. "Cam shut up. She's still asleep." I heard Nash whisper. "Well she has to wake up soon. We have a meeting with Andy today." Cam said. Nash groans quietly. "He late." Nash says. I heard Cam sigh and says "I know. That why we have to meet him." What going on? I decided not to hear anymore.

I started to stir and I look at Cameron. "Morning Cam." I say. He smiles nervously. "Hey Nash." I mumble. He smiles nervously too and whispers "Morning." Something going on..and I'm going to figure it out.

-----

Today too much. Ugh. I'm upset and shit, but I hope y'all have a good day

Instagram: ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: cassidyoneall
Tumblr: cassidy-oneal.tumblr.com

Love you all. Byyyee