Chapter 13

Nash's POV

"Hey Mahogany and Cam , can I ask you something?" I asked. They both looked up. We were currently cleaning the kitchen because Matt is forcing us while he went shopping with Hazel. "What?" Mahogany asked. "Um, what should I do for a first date?" Mahogany and Cam jaw dropped. "Nash Grier, are you asking Hazel on date?" Cameron asked. I looked down as my face started to get red. Mahogany screamed loudly causing everyone in the house to run downstairs. "Is everything ok?" Jacob asked. I smirked a little knowing he has a thing for Mahogany. "Nash is asking Hazel on a date." Cameron and Mahogany said at the same time. Everyone else's mouth dropped. "Need help planning?" Taylor asked causing me to smile widely.

Hazel's POV

I was currently waiting for Matt to come out the bathroom so I was on my phone texting Mahogany about music. I looked up and my eyes automatically widen. I just made eye contact with Ashley. Shit.. I look back down at my phone hoping she didn't realize it was me. Then I heard someone say. "Oh my gosh, Hazel? Thought you ran away." I sighed and looked up and saw Ashley and the rest of her stupid group. "Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Am I standing infront Hazel? The 'missing' girl?" Ashley asked. I roll my eyes. I crossed my arms and just looked at her. Ashley laughed and said.  "Still can't talk huh? No suprise." I looked her in the eyes and said, "Expect the the unexpected, bitch." Her mouth dropped and out of nowhere she did a quick kick and I fell and landed on my wrist. I scream in pain. Ashley laughed and bent down near my ear.  I thought she was going to whispered but instead she screamed "Nash will NEVER love you and running away won't make him." I wanted to cry but I held it in. Stay strong. Out of nowhere someone screamed. "Hey! Leave Nash's girlfriend alone." Ashley eyes widen and then she quickly moved away from me. It was Matt, and he looked pissed.  He bent down and picked me up off the ground. "Who are you?" Ashley asked. She look  terrified. Matthew just looked at her and ran off. He looked down at me and said "We need to get you to the hospital.  I think you broke your wrist." I sighed. Greaat. Just what I needed.

Nash's POV

  I was sitting with everyone discussing how this date going to work when Shawn's phone went off. He answered. We heard a lot of screaming and Shawn's eyes widen. He ended the call and looked straight at me. "Hazel is in the hospital.  She fell down and broke her wrist." My eyes widen and I looked at Mahogany and Cameron. They looked back at me. Then Mahogany,  Cameron, and I ran into Cameron's car and drove off as fast as we could.

A/N: Aww Nash. But poor Hazel. What's gonna happen next? Oooo

Well alright I love you all. Byeee

Instagram: @ ccaaasssiiddyy
Twitter: @ cassidyoneall